Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

titan1234

Cruising the Baltic - where to find national team hockey jerseys

Any suggestions for stores where I might find national team or club team jerseys (or even Tackla) on cruise ship stopovers in Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Copenhagen?  Would have to be reasonably close to cruise ship terminal.  Looking for small-medium sized team or practice jerseys (not fan jersey) that can be worn for shinny over equipment and won't cost too much.

Might be fun to have a league one that is plastered with advertising.

If they absolutely have to be authentic, your choices in Helsinki are very narrow. Hockey Corner (Mannerheimintie 39) probably has some expensive game issued and worn ones, they're a reasonably short tram ride away from the harbor.

Most of the downtown sports stores (Intersport) and department store sports sections have a selection of fan apparel.

Thanks for your suggestion.  My time in Helsinki was limited to the tourist area, so I only came across fan wear versions rather than on-ice jerseys.  Same story in Tallin, Estonia.  We went with the cruise line's tour in St. Petersburg rather than a private arrangement, so shopping options were restricted.