Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sid

Bauer vapor 1x pants

Hi

i had a chance to check these out. I was very impressed how light they were and the have so much flexibility (as if they were already broken in). I have a set of eagle aero pro that fit like a tackla 5000. I was wondering if anybody has any feedback on the weight, mobility, and protection of these pants. Thanks in advance.

Been in the 1X for a few months now and am very happy with them.  Great range of motion and freedom of movement. Excellent protection and nice and light.  Came out of a Totalone pant and find these to be much less restrictive in the leg and feel far less bulky with out a compromise on anything....

Just bought these...  very different fit than my Nexus pants.  Wanted something that didn't make me look as much of a fat ass since I just lost weight.  Damn, they sure are snugger at the hips... almost has a girdle fit.  I assume they will loosen up a bit though over time.