Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

decoy

2016-2017 Gear Sightings

Looks like the reebok he had, but ccm brand now. I mean, looks like the same skates, with  reebok logo pained over and ccm sticker added. Who knows, Crosby has some superstitious tendencies...

5 hours ago, Kgbeast said:

Looks like the reebok he had, but ccm brand now. I mean, looks like the same skates, with  reebok logo pained over and ccm sticker added. Who knows, Crosby has some superstitious tendencies...

He was wearing CCM Ribcor "branded" skates in the 15-16 season...

I hate the Devils main jersyes, something about red and black just don't do it for me with the logo... but those gloves are so awesome.

45 minutes ago, Hills said:

I hate the Devils main jersyes, something about red and black just don't do it for me with the logo... but those gloves are so awesome.

...same here, back in Soviet Union, this was the most common color theme for coffins, bright red with black trim. When I see this, this is what comes to my mind.

5 hours ago, Kgbeast said:

...same here, back in Soviet Union, this was the most common color theme for coffins, bright red with black trim. When I see this, this is what comes to my mind.

Coffins?!? Odd. Well this comes to my mind;

B23340BE-D0FF-4D79-91EC-4EC4F4DD9B91_zps

Datsyuk in what looks like the same update to the RibCor skate line Crosby was spotted in.

57b21703c30946_05032467.jpeg

57b216ff000db9_48655098.jpeg

Looks like a silver fox Twin Peaks theme incorporated into it or something.

I can't get over the impression that they're like classic Grafs, with their vamp strips that turn grey after the outer layer wears off. They look like incredibly worn skates even though they're new. Maybe pre-ripped denim as a  hockey skate?

On 8/15/2016 at 10:23 PM, Amiroo39 said:

DF899A7E-6D78-4EC6-8F50-6D64B55DC46F_zps

Wait a second, Bauer, Easton, Warrior, now CCM. Can Taylor Hall be considered what my friend call a 'gear slut'? This dude has been rocking a different brand every season pretty much. 

15 hours ago, KaptainTooKlutch said:

Wait a second, Bauer, Easton, Warrior, now CCM. Can Taylor Hall be considered what my friend call a 'gear slut'? This dude has been rocking a different brand every season pretty much. 

I think the gear shown was just stock gear that was on-hand and not what Hall will be playing when he gears up for the Devils.

CCM just posted a top 10 centres in NHL17 on their Twitter account. Tyler and Anze with the new 2016 Nexus 1N stick. Looks pretty good to me. 

On the Biosteel Instagram page, Max Domi is using Warrior gloves, stick, and pants.

And Under Armour appears to be a sponsor/outfitter of the 2016 Biosteel camp. In the pic- Domi is wearing a UA Biosteel branded jersey and UA hockeysocks.

6 minutes ago, the iceman said:

On the Biosteel Instagram page, Max Domi is using Warrior gloves, stick, and pants.

And Under Armour appears to be a sponsor/outfitter of the 2016 Biosteel camp. In the pic- Domi is wearing a UA Biosteel branded jersey and UA hockeysocks.

Yeah UA has been the jersey and sock supplier for a couple years now for these camps, but I've never been able to find any UA stuff like it for sale to public. 

On 8/20/2016 at 11:14 AM, noodle3872 said:

I think the gear shown was just stock gear that was on-hand and not what Hall will be playing when he gears up for the Devils.

This ^.

Hall is wearing Bauer gloves (in Devils colors) at the Biosteel Camp.

1 hour ago, the iceman said:

Getzlaf in Warrior as well.

2quuqv5.jpg