Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

decoy

2016-2017 Gear Sightings

5 minutes ago, Utterkaos94 said:

I've seen quite a few goalies wearing these 2S models. Is there any info on these? I guess that's how Bauer is going to update the line names: just add one to the number.

Still pros only at this point. Retail will get it later.

23 hours ago, kredmore said:

Are these available yet?  Google search doesn't come up with much.

They are in stores now.  However Sher-Wood is carrying this new 5030 HOF shoulder pad as well as the previous 5030 shoulder pad.  It`s possible that stores you`ve been to/online retailers are only carrying the original 5030 shoulder pad.  

https://www.sourceforsports.com/en-US/14724-Sher-Wood-SP5030-HOF-Senior-Hockey-Shoulder-Pads.aspx

17 hours ago, Top Cheddar said:

They are in stores now.  However Sher-Wood is carrying this new 5030 HOF shoulder pad as well as the previous 5030 shoulder pad.  It`s possible that stores you`ve been to/online retailers are only carrying the original 5030 shoulder pad.  

https://www.sourceforsports.com/en-US/14724-Sher-Wood-SP5030-HOF-Senior-Hockey-Shoulder-Pads.aspx

I have been looking for them myself. That was the only site I found that carries them so far but unfortunately for me they do not ship to the states....

On 8/20/2017 at 5:01 PM, IPv6Freely said:

Still pros only at this point. Retail will get it later.

Do you know if Supreme goalie is the only line in the testing stage of this next iteration?

6 hours ago, Utterkaos94 said:

Do you know if Supreme goalie is the only line in the testing stage of this next iteration?

The Vapor 1X line just came out not long ago, so yes Supreme is next. 

On 8/22/2017 at 9:31 AM, bgspillz said:

I have been looking for them myself. That was the only site I found that carries them so far but unfortunately for me they do not ship to the states....

I purchased recently from Hockey Monkey, and so far like the new shoulder pads.  Although not quite as comfortable yet as the really old, worn out ones....:)

https://www.hockeymonkey.com/sherwood-hockey-shoulder-pad-5030-hof-sr.html

Not so much a new gear sighting, but something interesting as most of the time you just see the logos blanked out...but Mike Vecchione wearing a CCM-branded Re-Akt 100.

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 8.21.19 PM.png

Interesting. That's some amazing new tech. I assume it's going to be incredibly light. I wonder if all the manufacturers are going to be headed in this direction. 

5 minutes ago, mojo122 said:

Works pretty good for those 2 guys!

Maybe the new sticks will keep Laine from burying it into his own net :4_joy:

4 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Maybe the new sticks will keep Laine from burying it into his own net :4_joy:

Right back at you...goalies are weak...:smile:

Totally realized I posted this in the 16-17 Sightings thread not the 17-18 thread, which I guess others have done too haha.

Mods, anyway to get these posts moved over?

On 10/30/2017 at 11:28 AM, GoalForFun said:

If only Bauer could make Kane's O33 as light as the new 1X.

On second thought, he doesn't need it.

Just to make it kind of fair for the rest of the league they should make him use a rake. #stillburies #tincup