Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kgbeast

Easton 75S Skates fit and stiffness

Hi,

Can anyone comment of Easton 75S Senior sizes (10D) skates? I am looking on some pointers as far as fit goes. My foot is pretty regular footprint and ankle configurations, but my instep is higher than normal. I like how instep in Nexus line feels. How do Easton 75S compare to that.?

Thanks 

Thanks,  I am surprised to hear that you find this boot not stiff... a few reviews and videos I have watched, indicate that the boot is too stiff. One of the reviewers on HockeyMonkey.com said they are so stiff and hard to breakin that he said something like "if you like pain in your feet, those skates are for you". So I actually passed on those based on that.  I am not after super stiff boot. Can you compare to something else, like Bauer or CCM brands and point at a model that is approximately the same stiffness as Easton 75S? Thanks,

I am sorry I should've mentioned that I when I say not stiff it is compared to the latest ski boots like Bauer and so on since you are in a Nexus boot, not sure what Nexus skate you have, but it probably is stiffer and a much better skate than the 75s.