Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoalForFun

Custom embroidery on gloves

Are there any shops that can custom embroider non-alphanumeric characters (Chinese) on the cuff of a glove? I already contacted Pat and was told that they cannot do Chinese characters.

3 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

Are there any shops that can custom embroider non-alphanumeric characters (Chinese) on the cuff of a glove? I already contacted Pat and was told that they cannot do Chinese characters.

That is pretty weird, you can download Chenese font from internet and it will be the same thing as English alphabet. All embroidery joints use computer aided software to feed the sewing machines with. Alternatively, any embroidery place, embroiders just plain graphics (such as logos and things). If the embroidery shop does not want to design graphics for you that looks the way you want, you can design it yourself and email it to the embroider in a file format they want (they usually take Corel, Adobe Illustrator, and even Autocad files).

If you find out that this is something they can work with, but say yourself is not much of a computer wiz, PM me what you want to be embroidered and i will make an Illustrator file for you, to give to your embroider. I did shirts and hats logo for my students club and I just gave the illustrator file to the embroider at a mall and she made me a sample an hour later on a canvas material (like a hat) so I can see what it looks like. That was a 4-color, plus text and imagery logo. I am sure put together a couple of Chinese characters is pretty easy and inexpensive job for anyone with modern embroidery equipment.