Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletch

Misc. gear - CCM FM580 cages, jerseys, Warrior tapered end plugs

Trying to clean things out a little bit.  All items can be shipped the next day via USPS - I accept Paypal or Chase Quickpay for payment.

1.  CCM FM580 silver adult L cage (2 available) - both in really good shape and cleaned with no smell.  One of them is missing a button clip on the side.  $23 for the one with both clips, $21 for the one missing a clip shipped to the conUSA.

2.  Junkyard Athletic SR. XL custom jerseys (2 available) - both worn a total of one time each, no smell and no rips/tears, etc.  I designed these (thanks London Knights and Habs) for a team my friends and I were going to start and I think they turned out great but we ended up going with a different look.  $30 each shipped to the conUSA.

3.  Warrior composite SR. tapered end plugs - used for 2 skates each, decided the tapered thing wasn't for me.  One has a small chip in the end but this can be covered with tape (see pic).  I had to add tape to them to make them fit snug in a Dynasty shaft, not sure how Warrior messed that up but the tape trick came through again.  $8.50 each or both for $15 shipped to the conUSA

IMG_9575.jpg

IMG_9576.jpg

IMG_9578.jpg

IMG_9579.jpg

IMG_9580.jpg

IMG_9581.jpg

IMG_9600.jpg

IMG_9601.jpg

IMG_9602.jpg

IMG_9603.jpg