Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cwc2134

Locker room cleanup

Hey guys have a couple of things that have been sitting in our locker room for a bit too long. 

All are used

if you think my prices are off just let me know. I am ball parking these things and just an FYI all the money is going back to the team. 

Easton S-19 Helmet (no cage) - Large Black ~ $50   $40

Decent shape. Doesn't appear to be used to much. No major cuts or dents. Super light. 

Two sets of shin guards both are 16inch

Jofa 5080 ( i think. the numbers are a bit scratched off. if someone recognizes it to be different let me know) - $35 $25

The liners are kind of worn but they can be replaced. knee caps in good shape.

Jofa 3500 -  $25  $15

these are definitely used and may need some TLC.

*also will be putting a bunch of sticks on here so check back soon* (Might be more coming)

all used. In decent condition (will add pictures upon request)

Cut to around 56 inches ( top to heel)

RH sticks (working on getting more)

*Bauer Total one - This was a my bauer stick I bought from a MSH member a couple of years ago.  P106 87 flex - NON grip  Blue graphics ~ $65

*Easton V9E Elite Edition E36 85 Flex --$65

*CCM TACKS 85 Flex P15 --$65

Gloves

Bauer 4 roll- 13 in Chicago colors- These are BHPRO used with some cuts on the knuckle areas. liner and thumb loops intact. May need to replace palms due to hole in the left palm. $50

*buyer pays for shipping.*  

Message me with any questions or concerns 

Pictures 

(also not very techy so someone please tell me if this link is viewable only)

Thanks