Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Truckie

holes in glove palm - top hand(left hand

28 minutes ago, Hills said:

I apologize on misunderstanding the anatomical fit, which to me like you correctly guessed was thinking it meant tighter fitting to the hand.

All good man... We talk things through and we evolve the conversation.  It's hard to read someones words as they meant for them to sound.

You're experience was different from mine,  but I can see what you are saying since they are higher volume than other competitors.

Net Net there is alot of product in the marketplace right now and there are plenty of options.  Best thing to do is try some on at a shop somewhere if you can.  

I was a rep for Mission Itech and before that a Retailer.  I remember those old Itech Gloves very well.  Remember the M1 Mission Gloves?  Those also were fairly high volume.  In fact those wobbled all over my hand,  but the Fuel 130 gloves were so butter. 

20 hours ago, Truckie said:

The ITECH's are 15"...  the knob I made I like to let hang just out the end of the glove.... knob is not eating heel... holes are up at base of middle and ring finger... guessing I have to remove the twisted tape coil I strung down the handle and covered with tape too.. and try the other options suggested here

Plenty of 15" gloves out there. I recently picked up some new CCM Ultras for $60 for a team mate. Bauer XXXX pros are now 4 or 5  generations old but I still have a pair of them that get a lot of use, they are a great glove so look at these for $40 on ebay and they have just been repalmed (auction #272351012331). If colour isn't a worry then apx2 pros brand new for $70 (142095631530). And then there are some Rbk 10k's, ccm 4 roll pro, Easton HSX (331944551467) and others. Any of these will be light years better than the Itechs you are currently using. 

7 hours ago, Zac911 said:

but the Fuel 130 gloves were so butter. 

+1 for fuels, for the price they came in at the fuel range (from the 75 upwards) were a great glove, really underrated imho.