Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jazz4all

Pants sizing help

My current ice pants is easton st4 size large which i believe for 34-36 waist (bought it from my friend) However its a bit on the larger side , which is weird since my waist is around 36-38. My roller girdle is mission csx size medium, still fit me well. 

So now im unsure which size should i get. Im 5'8, 195 lbs. Kinda interested in ccm pants or warrior dynasty girdle.

Any help? (Keep in mind that i only purchase online since no lhs here)

Thx.

I have both CCM Ultra Tacks pants and Warrior Dynasty girdle. Both in size M.

For your reference, I'm 5-10 / 165lb / 32" waist. Both pants fit well length wise (Ultra Tacks run little on the short side but has the built in 1" extension.). Dynasty girdle, I have to fully tighten the waist strap.

Can't help with the pants but I do have a CCM pro girdle and the dynasty girdle. 34" waist, slim build, both girdles are medium. ccm is a good, comfortable fit, dynasty is a tight fit. If I'm wearing my shock doctor compression shorts I really struggle to pull the dynasty girdle over my hips, I have to wiggle myself into it. My 9k medium girdle fits looser than the dynasty and 9ks are known to run on the small side. A while ago I had an S19 pant in a medium and that was a loose fit on me so by recollection Easton had plenty of volume in their pants. I'd get large in both the dynasty and ccm expecting the dynasty to be a little tight and the ccm a good fit.

and roller girdles generally have a lot more stretch in them than an ice girdle, more breathable, stretchy material and less restrictive (plastic) protection.

24 minutes ago, Vet88 said:

Can't help with the pants but I do have a CCM pro girdle and the dynasty girdle. 34" waist, slim build, both girdles are medium. ccm is a good, comfortable fit, dynasty is a tight fit. If I'm wearing my shock doctor compression shorts I really struggle to pull the dynasty girdle over my hips, I have to wiggle myself into it. My 9k medium girdle fits looser than the dynasty and 9ks are known to run on the small side. A while ago I had an S19 pant in a medium and that was a loose fit on me so by recollection Easton had plenty of volume in their pants. I'd get large in both the dynasty and ccm expecting the dynasty to be a little tight and the ccm a good fit.

and roller girdles generally have a lot more stretch in them than an ice girdle, more breathable, stretchy material and less restrictive (plastic) protection.

I guess, i wont pick girdle then. 

If i were to go with easton size medium, would it be a size large in other brand? 

Got opinion on bauer nexus pants? It supposed to be roomy but not sure about the waist width

I have Bauer Nexus pants and love them.  I don't find them too baggy at all but not tapered or tight like others.  Pretty much perfect IMO.  Waist runs about right.  I am a 36 waist now and wear a XL pant but only because I used to be a 40!!!!  5'10" 165 you might need a large for the length but a medium for height... try them on if you can.  Or, just eat more steak and bulk up little guy!!!!

In the Nexus pant, you may be a Medium or a Large like stated above, it all depends on your specific waist size. I'm 6'0" 200 lbs and I wore a size Medium Nexus pant. I typically wear a 33" or 34" waist jean/pant. I'm currently in a size Medium APX2 pant which fits me perfectly with the 1" length extension.

34 minutes ago, Bartjo06 said:

In the Nexus pant, you may be a Medium or a Large like stated above, it all depends on your specific waist size. I'm 6'0" 200 lbs and I wore a size Medium Nexus pant. I typically wear a 33" or 34" waist jean/pant. I'm currently in a size Medium APX2 pant which fits me perfectly with the 1" length extension.

Okay... so i have different sizes on my jeans. There are 34, 36, 38 (all fit me nicely)!! And my current pants is supposed to be for 34-36" waist but its, in fact, larger than what i like.

However, is there any significant differences in terms of waist size on nexus and vapor, in the same size? 

Vapor is a snugger fit al around - tapered - so the waist will feel tighter.  Depends on what you want in a fit.

Do you have a store you can go to try on - and preferably buy from them too!!

30 minutes ago, dkmiller3356 said:

Vapor is a snugger fit al around - tapered - so the waist will feel tighter.  Depends on what you want in a fit.

Do you have a store you can go to try on - and preferably buy from them too!!

Well, i wont call it lhs but, there is a small skating shop here in where i live. Their stock is very limited on hockey protectives. Mostly figure skating stuff. So yeah, online shop only. 

4 hours ago, jazz4all said:

Well, i wont call it lhs but, there is a small skating shop here in where i live. Their stock is very limited on hockey protectives. Mostly figure skating stuff. So yeah, online shop only. 

that stinks.  I always prefer to support my LHS.

Good luck with your search.

Can you ask your team mates? Try theirs on for fit and then go from there, at least it will give you an idea of a size and fit even if it is a base model.

Do pants sizing charts factor in the 1 inch extension for the recommended height? I'm 5'11 with a 30 in waist. According to the sizing chart I'm a size large fot height and a size small waist. Would a size small with a +1" extension fit me?

On 8/25/2016 at 6:50 PM, jazz4all said:

My current ice pants is easton st4 size large which i believe for 34-36 waist (bought it from my friend) However its a bit on the larger side , which is weird since my waist is around 36-38. My roller girdle is mission csx size medium, still fit me well. 

So now im unsure which size should i get. Im 5'8, 195 lbs. Kinda interested in ccm pants or warrior dynasty girdle.

Any help? (Keep in mind that i only purchase online since no lhs here)

Thx.

I got a Large CCM girdle and an XL Dynasty. Are you playing Sunday night TA? I'll bring both if you wanna try them on. You're probably Medium in the CCM, I'm guessing.