Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KUTYRKOKUV

CA Hockey Bag

About a month ago I was looking for a new hockey bag and came across a local (for me) company out of the greater LA area that was making hockey lifestyle gear and what looked like a great hockey bag. Unfortunately I didn't save the bookmark and it's no longer in my history.  Does anyone have any idea what company it might be?  I just remember that it was pretty small, they had some t-shirts and such, but it was def. based on CA and the LA area.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

I have one of their bags too.. I've had a few bags and this one is certainly the best in terms of quality and organization :)

i can take some photos if you need

20 hours ago, RickDC said:

I have one of their bags too.. I've had a few bags and this one is certainly the best in terms of quality and organization :)

i can take some photos if you need

If you could do a few pictures of the inside and skate pocket area that would be awesome!  That's what I'm looking for the most...internal organization.