Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

nothing too exuberant, got gifted a code for a free mybauer stick at the conclusion of my contract with them, put it in before the 1x lite was available on the customizer. 

P92 curve, Blue accents full tactile grip.

2e2qkps.jpg

• Like 4

My new-ish twigs :)

95 flex, RH, PP28 curve BPM 150 & EK365. So far the EK365 is my favorite. can't get used to the half grip half clear on the BPM 150. I find it very annoying as the transition to grip is like right below where I would place my hands for a quick wrist shot & that throws me off.

trGmxhQ.jpg

• Like 4

Christmas glove haul:

TML pro stock True

WSH pro stock True

DET pro stock True

Some custom Maine color Franchises I got off SidelineSwap

EjlP9p9.jpg

• Like 5

On 1/14/2018 at 6:04 PM, GoalForFun said:

Those Franchises are MINT! All the Maine ones I've seen on Sidelineswap before were beat to hell.

Thanks man.  They were used a couple times but in very good shape, I lucked out. I love traditional 4-roll gloves so I should be set for a while.  

Just grabbed these 10% at a pro shop.  One of the most comfortable pads I have put on.

ruFP9Rxm.jpg

Edit:  Just in case people can't read they are the 7092 Tacks, not the Super Tacks.  Figured I'd go heavy on the elbows since when I start playing again I am going to be falling backwards.  A lot.

Edited by nyquil
  • Like 3

Finally got my hands on a pair of these in my size!! 

Going to put roller chassis on them. I’m not picky since it will just be recreational (not playing roller hockey) but we’ll see. Being used to goalie skates at this point I don’t think something like marsblades will benefit me very much because I’m already accustomed to skating with a flat profile. 

89A12B8D-3A29-4954-94CB-6C924ADDBE35.jpeg

• Like 4

As some of you know, my wife is battling breast cancer. 

She decided that she wanted to play hockey a couple of months ago and has been playing since last month.

She wanted a pink stick, and so the fine gentlemen at Warrior did these up for her.  Thanks to Keith and Doug!

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

• Like 46