Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

4 hours ago, HeliZZ said:

Just got my 1 S pro stock / customs in. Cant wait to hit the ice tonight :cool:

GetAttachmentThumbnail_zpsotsoyfb4.pngGetAttachmentThumbnail_zpsorcuuxic.jpg

Is that like the zherdev pro/frk?

• Like 1

Got these just after Christmas and forgot to post them. Marner True Pro Stocks, 80 flex, slightly closed P92, Xcore9 construction with A series taper and rounded corners. Gear

• Like 2

On 2/7/2018 at 3:03 PM, JR Boucicaut said:

As some of you know, my wife is battling breast cancer. 

She decided that she wanted to play hockey a couple of months ago and has been playing since last month.

She wanted a pink stick, and so the fine gentlemen at Warrior did these up for her.  Thanks to Keith and Doug!

I'm not normally into pink hockey equipment but that stick is epic! :biggrin:

• Like 2

These are hitting the ice for the first time tomorrow.

CCM Ultra Tacks with blacked out yellow accents on the quarters (I hate flashy skates), 4mm shim in the heel, ProSharp QuadZero profile and 5/8 ROH EDIT: 1 1/8 ROH

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S4fmJDLaV6uCBYv_h5HetpQ2CCbVuM8x

Edited by pardelius
Wrong info
  • Like 2

On 2/16/2018 at 8:00 PM, nyquil said:

Love the classic look of these 4-rolls.

ZB6oEqU.jpg

@nyquil How would you compare the fit/sizing on Warrior, Bauer etc. gloves? I have eyed a pair of Winnwell gloves online for some time now but never had a chance to try the sizing for myself.

15 hours ago, tvuollo said:

@nyquil How would you compare the fit/sizing on Warrior, Bauer etc. gloves? I have eyed a pair of Winnwell gloves online for some time now but never had a chance to try the sizing for myself.

They felt about the same fit wise as the Bauer 4-rolls I tried on.

• Like 1

First time I’ve got something to post. Picked this beauty up at the local sports shop when they had a sale on some pro stock sticks for 149€ when the normal price is 349€, so I couldn’t resist. Sebastian Aho Pro stock Warrior Alpha QX.

iaRPhiJ.jpg

rgc3hIM.jpg

qFETRIe.jpg

Edited by Nitoja
Uploaded the images again, photobucket messed something up.
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Nitoja said:

First time I’ve got something to post. Picked this beauty up at the local sports shop when they had a sale on some pro stock sticks for 149€ when the normal price is 349€, so I couldn’t resist. Sebastian Aho Pro stock Warrior Alpha QX.

30EBBAD5-99B5-4C4D-ABEF-C2E8F585D1DD_zps

902B5341-53F4-4821-8729-4814540CE11E_zps

73F5D6AA-12AC-469F-BD26-BC0FF0C2D5CE_zps

I’ve seen loads of those at a local sports chain store too. If you like the QRL that’s a good deal, although claiming the “normal” price is 349€ is just stupid of them.

And yes, that stick is a Covert QRL painted as Alpha QX.

29 minutes ago, JSK81 said:

I’ve seen loads of those at a local sports chain store too. If you like the QRL that’s a good deal, although claiming the “normal” price is 349€ is just stupid of them.

And yes, that stick is a Covert QRL painted as Alpha QX.

Thanks for the info, I thought there was something fishy about it since I’ve never seen Aho play with an Alpha. The original price is a massive rip off, but 149€ was a good deal for me. I’ve only played with it once so far, but I’m really happy with it.

New stick grips from Russiangrip. They’re really nice. Maybe not 3x the price of tacki mac nice, but still very nice. 

Tacki-mac also can’t do dual colors like this. I have my first ever set of custom sticks on the way so figured why not. Likely go back to tacki-mac in the future just for the price difference and the wait time (took 2 months for these)

1DA16D0B-EAB5-4514-9BB8-9D6369ECEF2F.jpeg

• Haha 1

Didn't realize you were "showing off" a grip in your post until I read the description above the image :tongue:

Nice i3!

Edited by Cavs019

Sock order from Modeline.

lHODBRo.jpg

From Left to Right: Rochester Americans current home, 1970s Sabres home, my high school's pattern (custom) when they won states.

• Like 1

Some pickups from the Lightning sale. XL Warrior Pants, Sustr Third gloves, Filppula gloves and Sustr stick. Everything is brand new and not even used with the Pants, Gloves and stick. Yes, I taped it to try out the curve lol. 

20180304_171039.jpg

20180304_171125.jpg

20180304_171103.jpg

20180304_170433.jpg

• Like 5

Johnny Gaudreau Covert QRL dressed as Alpha QX 65 flex 57" and something like a P88 curve.

jg-qrl-stickview-compressor.jpg

jg-qrl-specs-compressor.jpg

jg-qrl-nameplate-compressor.jpg

Edited by g3k
  • Like 4