Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yeah buddy! I'd post mine but it's the same exact one! haha! Good seeing you there, man!

Haha you too man, nice to see the car in-person haha

Picked up an E700 combo in matte white yesterday:

What is the cage like? I currently have an E700 and added my Bauer 9900 cage on it, but was thinking of picking up a new E700 as a combo...

What is the cage like? I currently have an E700 and added my Bauer 9900 cage on it, but was thinking of picking up a new E700 as a combo...

I'm not sure whether I like the cage. The bars are noticeably thicker than the 9900 cage I had on my 5100 helmet. I'll probably try the 9900 this weekend and see how I like it.

That is so cool looking. Whose stick? I'd probably have to display that one ... so nice looking.

Agreed, if it was mine, it would never touch the ice, just have a nice home on the wall somewhere. Either way though nice pickup

It's a retail P88 pattern. I'm gonna end up using the stick, and if it breaks, well then it'll have a home on the wall lol...I wouldn't be spending 239 bucks on it to put it on the wall haha

Have you tried em out yet they look sick on the skates... I might have to pick up a pair when I finally get a new pair of skates.

Yeah, I've been skating on them 2-3 times a week. I love 'em! Saves me money on sharpening. Holds it's edge very long.

I'm not sure whether I like the cage. The bars are noticeably thicker than the 9900 cage I had on my 5100 helmet. I'll probably try the 9900 this weekend and see how I like it.

Totally agree, I am selling my E700 cage, as though it looks slick, the bars are definitely distracting.

Just got this:

Qmc9pl.jpg

XzHFQl.jpg

Got the tacki-mac Kane grip installed, some white tape on it (I usually use gordie howe tape)... we'll see how she does tonight!

*cry*

LSoLll.jpg

My 30th birthday present to myself... :'( Second shift I used it...

Hopefully. We'll see what Easton says. Thing is, hockeymonkey didnt stick the warranty sticker on the receipt they sent in the box with the stick (that I had to dig out of the dumpster not realizing I'd thrown the receipt away with the box). Probably need to figure out whats up with that, first.

Since the Mako had a specific release date of April 7th you shouldnt have a problem if you cant find the sticker or not. 30 day warranty should be could without sticker until May 7th. Im sure if you lost your receipt Hockeymonkey could email you a new copy to use.

Isn't the sticker normally on the stick itself? You just pull it off and attach it to the receipt. At least that is what happened with the last two sticks I've bought at hm.

Isn't the sticker normally on the stick itself? You just pull it off and attach it to the receipt. At least that is what happened with the last two sticks I've bought at hm.

he doesn't have the receipt...