Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SipHockey

Hockeydogs.com?

Anyone had any experience with these guys? They have an awesome selection of tackla pants and Jamm shells and I was thinking about ordering.

Also, can anyone give me the skinny on the brands DR and Hespeler? They carry protective by those guys and I am not familiar with either brand.

Always cool finding places that sell brands and gear that is a little more off the beaten path.

I ordered Tackla 2440's from them a couple of months ago.  No problems, they seem to have good visibility on what stock is available, as the pants were drop-shipped right from the distributor (Montreal Hockey).

4 hours ago, titan1234 said:

I ordered Tackla 2440's from them a couple of months ago.  No problems, they seem to have good visibility on what stock is available, as the pants were drop-shipped right from the distributor (Montreal Hockey).

I think that's the case anytime you order Tacklas at this point.  I'd ordered from somewhere else two years ago and the pants came directly from Montreal Hockey.

1 hour ago, MyBoxersSayJoe said:

I think that's the case anytime you order Tacklas at this point.  I'd ordered from somewhere else two years ago and the pants came directly from Montreal Hockey.

Good to know. I'd been looking for tackles shells for a while and always seemed like everyone was always sold out.