Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nyanad

Anyone following DEL?

Hello! Anyone following hockey in Germany? I'm heading to Stuttgart and Offenburg next month and wanted to catch a game or two. What team would you recommend to go and watch? Anything within close driving distance would be great, but i can go for a longer ride, if it's worth it.

Hey,

I am not an avid follower of the DEL, but I do keep an eye on it so thought I might be able to help.

The only game I have been to was in Cologne, and I have to say the atmosphere was brilliant! Cologne might be a bit too far for you to go for the game though? Looks like the closest teams to Stuttgart would be Mannheim or Augsburger...both of those teams are in the playoffs and would probably have a great atmosphere (but Ive never actually been!) It wouldn't be too much further to go to Munich, who are top of the league and seem to be doing pretty well.

I would say that wherever you choose to go you will probably have a brilliant time!