Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IPv6Freely

NHL and other leagues win lawsuit to seize websites selling fakes

4 hours ago, hawkeyfan said:

I had an uncle show me some jerseys...literally within 3 seconds of seeing it the 1st word out of my mouth was FAKE...He was not toally thrilled that I could ID it that fast...But I told him I know the little details that make it a "Replica" and not a counterfeit jersey...Bottom line is that they look like garbage (IMO).

I'm old enough to not care for anymore jerseys....to me just buy a Player T-Shirt...what does the jersey do for anyone???

You date yourself in time from either the players on the jersey or the brand that sold the jerseys at the time.  My kids haven't asked for jerseys, but they do wear my old ones.

my 18 y.o. wears my mid 80's jersey from Hawks Supplier Gunzo's, the 14 y.o. get the big tent (size 54) (1991) hawks Authentic game weight CCM jersey.  I have 2 other jerseys ... a Starter Replica and a Pro Player replica.  I really like the Starter Replica.

Agree with this. I don't go to Islanders games (the damn arena situation), so the shirseys are fine for me. Got them 2 for 30 on Friday (Subban and Tavares).

15 hours ago, hawkeyfan said:

I had an uncle show me some jerseys...literally within 3 seconds of seeing it the 1st word out of my mouth was FAKE...He was not toally thrilled that I could ID it that fast...But I told him I know the little details that make it a "Replica" and not a counterfeit jersey...Bottom line is that they look like garbage (IMO).

I'm old enough to not care for anymore jerseys....to me just buy a Player T-Shirt...what does the jersey do for anyone???

You date yourself in time from either the players on the jersey or the brand that sold the jerseys at the time.  My kids haven't asked for jerseys, but they do wear my old ones.

my 18 y.o. wears my mid 80's jersey from Hawks Supplier Gunzo's, the 14 y.o. get the big tent (size 54) (1991) hawks Authentic game weight CCM jersey.  I have 2 other jerseys ... a Starter Replica and a Pro Player replica.  I really like the Starter Replica.

Starter and Pro Player replica jerseys were fantastic. The Starters had double knit elbows and shoulders with everything sewn on, I wish I had an authentic to see how close they really were.

The Blackhawks Pro Player is so...so...But hte Starter...For the $$$ is/was an awesome jersey.  The Patches where very good. (light years better than the CCM replicas) and the Jersey it self was a good jersey that was solid...never had snags with the jersey either.  Both the Starter & PP jerseys where not numbered or named.  I also had Pro Player Jerseys for Colorado (White) Ottawa (Dark) Dallas (Dark -Star).  Had just found a deal somewhere and could'nt resist picking up more.  Gave away the the Lanche Jersey and where the Ottawa Jersey from time to time