Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nhockey

Karlsson Curve

Time for a new stick, and thinking maybe a new curve?

Currently running Warrior Zetterberg curves but am curious about Karlsson curves. How different will these two sticks play?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, 2nhockey said:

Time for a new stick, and thinking maybe a new curve?

Currently running Warrior Zetterberg curves but am curious about Karlsson curves. How different will these two sticks play?

Thanks!

It's something between the W12 (Pavelski) and CCM / Reebok's P38 (Datsuyk), if I'm looking at the chart correctly.

Thanks for the help. I did go thru that thread but it didn't really help me to figure out how that curve would play vs. The Zetterberg curves. I would like a little more loft on shots but don't want to give up the passing abilities of the Zetterberg. Most shots are wristers, but don't want to send shots over the net. Guess the biggest concerns are carrying the puck, passes, and wrist shots. Thanks.

I'm actually selling a QRL 75 flex Karlsson curve right now. I bought it to see how it would play and it's close to the Zetterberg just a hair more open at the toe. It has the mid curve but the toe is a little more open and it is slightly rounded on the top and square at the bottom. It's actually a very nice curve, but I didn't shoot as well as I do with my W03/P92's. I think you'd enjoy the square toe for getting pucks off the boards and you can still toe drag when necessary. If I could change that curve to be even a little more open at the toe, I think it would be a great blade, especially with the squarish toe.

Side note: this curve was the replacement for the P38 Datsyuk.