Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IPv6Freely

How Do I Post a Picture (2017+ Edition)

I figured now that the forum software has been upgraded and we no longer need to use IMG tags to post photos in the new editor, I'd post a new tutorial.

It's pretty simple now. You literally just need to paste an image URL into the editor, and it will render it for you. To be clear, this means you must upload your image to an image hosting site. I recommend https://imgur.com  as it is the easiest to use and doesn't require you to sign up for an account (though I recommend that, as it would allow you to delete the images, put them into albums, etc.).

Simply drag the image from your desktop onto the main imgur page and it will upload it automatically. Once its uploaded, just right-click and select "Copy Image Address". Paste that into the thread, and voila! Easy!

c7Wrb2D.png

1VaeVCq.png

In addition, this also works with things like YouTube or Vimeo URLs, etc. They should all auto-render in the editor box.