Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woodyz

Tuuk c+ bolt size for runners?

Updating old Vapors, got "new" custom + holders, Step steel runners and new bolts and nuts to hold the steel in. Question/problem is I can't get the round bolt head to fit/set in the steel openings? I think I could pound them in but should I? Never done this before but should it be that tight or a fit or should the round head just sit in nicely?

maybe you can see what my issue is, should I pound it in? I am not wanting to grind/sand it down as I am afraid to take too much and not have it lock in the runner tightly to holder

That eBay link is the one I ordered from. Ordered another set from another site this morning. Good thing they are cheap, too bad I have to wait. Don't want to screw up expensive runners. Thanks for the help

I grind the heads down till they fit, dont have to take off much. If you pound them in you might now be able to pivot them straight up, which makes it hard to get the nut threaded.