Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wicked3Aussie

Anyone used Dual Identity wheels ?

Hey guys,

I'm currently using Rink Rat Hot shot X(84a) wheels that I've stockpiled over the years but I'm fairly close to running out and need something similar to replace them.

I'm 190lbs and use them on a wooden skate surface and have found the new World Cup wheels(82a) to be terrible, like skating on flat tyres.

Was looking at the new Dual Identity wheels and would love to hear people's experience with them but I'm open to suggestions as well with price not being a concern.

I need to find something as fast and grippy as the old 84a wheels hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thanks.

just tried my first set of RRs, Epic fail....  i am 6'2" , 204lbs, 46 years old, my playing surface is plastic deck tiles, smooth and perforated. 

I have been exclusively using 74a Revision, 76/80 high low set up on X1 bauers . 

Last night i tried a my new Rink rat duel identity 78A's in a league game, just 30 seconds into my warm up i tried to power out of a crossover turn and completely washed out, taking out 3 of my teamates that were standing by the bench... it was ridiculous.. i had no way to recover..any i was lucky no one was hurt..

this was a league game and i should have not been using wheels that weren't tested and broken-in... my bad.. I did bring my backup skates FB-9s which have  80mm Lebada Addictions on them. I will have to break them in easy and then report back.

I ended up buying the 78A dual identities.

Using them on wood they were very slippery at first, it took me half an hour to break them in and after that they went great.

On wood nothing compared to the old 84A world cups/hotshot X but these have come mighty close.

Only complaint is they started cracking on the third use but grip wasn't affected at all.

ill buy more.