Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chocks86

Is Warrior going to add a Alpha pant line?

I know that Warrior has just mentioned that they are going to be introducing the new Alpha protective line next month and I was wondering if anyone new if they planned on introducing knew pants under that line as well. I am searching for a more traditional pant like the Bauer Nexus / CCM Tacks (currently own) that has a Tall option as the Bauer / CCM plus 1" option still seems to be a little too short. I'm only 6'1" but seem to have longer legs because my current pants only come down to the top of my shin pads with the 1" extension. I might try the Covert line but I was holding off in case there was something new be introduced. Thanks. 

Thank you DK for the True pants suggestion. I will definitely look into them as they look fantastic in the catalog. Thank goalieman as well for help. I appreciate it gentlemen.  

DK, do you have a general idea of when True will be releasing the pants for retail purchase as I can't seem to find them on any of the hockey store websites yet?

29 minutes ago, dkmiller3356 said:

No, I don't.  Each manufacturer has a bit of a different release date.  @JR Boucicaut and @jdksaves will know better than I do on this.

Cool. Thank you sir. I will just hold off on purchasing anything until then. 

On 3/5/2017 at 11:09 AM, chocks86 said:

DK, do you have a general idea of when True will be releasing the pants for retail purchase as I can't seem to find them on any of the hockey store websites yet?

On 3/5/2017 at 11:26 AM, dkmiller3356 said:

No, I don't.  Each manufacturer has a bit of a different release date.  @JR Boucicaut and @jdksaves will know better than I do on this.

On 3/5/2017 at 11:56 AM, chocks86 said:

Cool. Thank you sir. I will just hold off on purchasing anything until then. 

Just a heads up that most of our dealers have asked for us to launch any non stick line products closer to back to hockey. So we will be releasing the pants in July.

On March 5, 2017 at 2:32 AM, chocks86 said:

I know that Warrior has just mentioned that they are going to be introducing the new Alpha protective line next month and I was wondering if anyone new if they planned on introducing knew pants under that line as well. I am searching for a more traditional pant like the Bauer Nexus / CCM Tacks (currently own) that has a Tall option as the Bauer / CCM plus 1" option still seems to be a little too short. I'm only 6'1" but seem to have longer legs because my current pants only come down to the top of my shin pads with the 1" extension. I might try the Covert line but I was holding off in case there was something new be introduced. Thanks. 

No Alpha pant for 2017.

We do offer our QRL and QRL3 pants in XL "Tall" which might help with your long legs.  Maybe give them a try.