Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A2rhino

Easton Mid curves?

Easton has/had the E36 dual lie mid curve. Prior to this was the P9 and P7. I picked up a P18  (PRO STOCK CURVE) which seems to be very similar to the E36 but seems to be a bit more open faced. But, it is NOT similar to a P3. is there another retail curve similar to the P18?

I just scored a couple Easton "Pro Stock" CX V1s with the E7 curve a couple of weeks ago from Hockey Monkey if you want to rock that pattern again.

7 hours ago, A2rhino said:

Easton has/had the E36 dual lie mid curve. Prior to this was the P9 and P7. I picked up a P18  (PRO STOCK CURVE) which seems to be very similar to the E36 but seems to be a bit more open faced. But, it is NOT similar to a P3. is there another retail curve similar to the P18?

Could you post pictures? It would help with discussing similar patterns.

Thanks. From seeing that, I'm thinking maybe P29, as both are somewhat open mid-heel curves. Biggest difference I can see from that shot is maybe just a different toe shape. It's hard to tell without the face for lie/rocker profile.

I was a P13 guy for the longest time. Just got tired of hunting for them all the time. And here I go again. 

10 hours ago, A2rhino said:

I was a P13 guy for the longest time. Just got tired of hunting for them all the time. And here I go again. 

P13/Darby right? Maybe see if Base will mirror their Edmondson Pro to right hand. It's supposedly Darby. With enough interest they may add it to their custom curve request drives they've been doing.

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:21 PM, chippa13 said:

It might be the angle but would a Bauer P106 fit the bill?

I really like the P106.  My issue there is that I've never had good luck with Bauer sticks. Sucks to say but its just been my experience.

And yes the P13 is the Darby curve. Last time I spoke with Base they wanted to charge me the full setup for a new curve. Yeah I'll pass on that.

20 hours ago, A2rhino said:

I really like the P106.  My issue there is that I've never had good luck with Bauer sticks. Sucks to say but its just been my experience.

And yes the P13 is the Darby curve. Last time I spoke with Base they wanted to charge me the full setup for a new curve. Yeah I'll pass on that.

I thought so, only it's one of the blades with the least consistent ID number: Easton-E13, Bauer-P89, Warrior-W04, TPS-27. Mixing the Bauer and Easton names caused a little hint of doubt to arise.

If they get enough interest in Darby's, they might continue their pattern development, so no single individual would be stuck with the tooling cost.