Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swlabr11

QRL Pro pant sizing

I'm looking at grabbing some QRL pro pants off of prostock hockey. The issue is I'm getting very mixed reviews of how they fit. I'm currently wearing CCM RBZ medium. Should I stick with medium?  Anyone have any experience with the QRL pro pants?

No experience with the pro version. I tried on some large QRLs in store and i couldn't get them tight enough to fit. Seemed like they run a little big compared to larges from other brands that I tried on.

So you tell us your height and weight, Dangles83, but you neglect to tell us what size you are wearing?

I have a pair of QRL Pros in size medium and they fit me perfectly. I'm 5-07, 170 pounds, 32"-33" waist.

They list medium to fit 32"-34" waist and 5-06 to 6-00 tall. At 5-07 the length is perfect for me. I would imagine that someone at or near 6-00 would find the standard medium to be a bit too short. 

I just bought a pair of pro stock QRL pants from ProStock Hockey  two weeks ago.  I'm 5' 10.5 ", 32-33 waist and the medium fits perfectly. Nice mobility, no break in time.

I have Pro Stock Hustlers size L that fit which was what everything I read said would be true since I previously had Pro Stock Bauer Supremes size XL, and I recently got QRL Pros size XL that fit.  So I suppose I'd say they fit similar to other brands' sizing.

On 5/6/2017 at 5:57 AM, Jason said:

So you tell us your height and weight, Dangles83, but you neglect to tell us what size you are wearing?

hah, he was asking about the Mediums, so I assumed it was understood...I wear a M.

^exactly. They run big, someone that is 6' will not be in a medium in the other brands usually, as it will be too short. 

I am slightly heavier than you with a 33" waist, but you have a solid 3-4 inches on me, i am a medium for CCM / Bauer and large in Easton, and the length is perfect for my short legs (except warrior and nexus line which runs big/long). 

On 5/6/2017 at 1:47 PM, clarkiestooth said:

I just bought a pair of pro stock QRL pants from ProStock Hockey  two weeks ago.  I'm 5' 10.5 ", 32-33 waist and the medium fits perfectly. Nice mobility, no break in time.

@clarkiestooth What length adjustment are your pants, 0, +1, etc.? Thanks.

On 5/22/2017 at 4:05 AM, mjpisat said:

I'm 5'8 will a large QRL be too long in the leg for me?  Medium too small in waist.

You could probably get away with a large, but it's pushing it.