Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VegasHockey

Online stores that offer affordable expedited shipping?

I know Ice Wearhouse offers $5 2-day shipping for items under 10lbs and such. Does anyone know of others stores that offer affordable expedited shipping? Need to get an order placed today and have to have it by Friday. I don't want to spend a fortune on shipping. 

Depends where you're located. The HockeyGiant I'm at near Philadelphia ships out of the store, so if you're close to there and we have the item you're looking for, you're likely to get it in a day or two even if you choose ground.

3 hours ago, Nicholas G said:

I know Ice Wearhouse offers $5 2-day shipping for items under 10lbs and such. Does anyone know of others stores that offer affordable expedited shipping? Need to get an order placed today and have to have it by Friday. I don't want to spend a fortune on shipping. 

2 hours ago, EBondo said:

Depends where you're located. The HockeyGiant I'm at near Philadelphia ships out of the store, so if you're close to there and we have the item you're looking for, you're likely to get it in a day or two even if you choose ground.

If all else, just bite the bullet because you need the item.

6 hours ago, EBondo said:

Yes, this is how I purchase online at times if items are needed in short order.  Takes a little bit of extra work to see where items ship from, but if you can find a closer place, you should get it in a day or two via any of the shipping carriers.  For example, I live in NY, so greatskate.com will reach me in one day via ground shipping.  

17 hours ago, EBondo said:

Kinda sorta but not really - I'm sure that you notice now that the backend's changed a lot of the packages that ship out of your store tend to be local (I laugh at the ones we ship 5 miles down the road), but unfortunately, there's no way to guarantee it.

I am gonna say...is there any regional outfits near your location? 

Total Hockey could get my stuff in as quickly as 2 days...But Really now that THeMONKEY is based its warehouse in TX...things get to you pretty quickly.  IW ships out o CALI and that alone can add some time to an order...unless your willing to pay the freight for quicker delivery

On 5/18/2017 at 8:29 AM, JR Boucicaut said:

Kinda sorta but not really - I'm sure that you notice now that the backend's changed a lot of the packages that ship out of your store tend to be local (I laugh at the ones we ship 5 miles down the road), but unfortunately, there's no way to guarantee it.

Very true, and our number of packages per day have gone waaayyyy down.

6 minutes ago, EBondo said:

Very true, and our number of packages per day have gone waaayyyy down.

Yeah, you guys at first were having insane numbers, but you also had waaayyyy more inventory than anyone else!  

Our ratio was really bad as we had 1/2 of your inventory yet shipping almost as much.  I believe it's all fixed now.