Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nutters

2017-2018 Gear Sightings

1 hour ago, Jamarquan said:

I thought they split from Taylormade so they couldn't make them anymore?

I believe so, but I don't know the new line name. Jetspeed, maybe.

Wow. I'm shocked they're debuting it this early, considering the FT1, ST2.0 and T2.0 pretty much just came out within the last couple of months.

Even still, what a beautiful-looking stick.

No. FT1 is in stores now. It launched (quietly) a couple of months ago. 

Wasn’t received well.  That’s why you haven’t seen a marketing push around it. Jetspeed is the way forward for them. 

• Like 1

People seem pretty underwhelmed by the FT1, and the initial Super Tacks got panned for blade durability issues.  CCM had quite the resurgence and was everyone's darlings for a bit. Hopefully they can right the ship. 

I see the RBZ FT1 on their website. Is there anywhere that a person can read about the features of the new Jetspeed stick?

I have the RBZ380, and I personally really like it. I'm anxious to see the specs on the new Jetspeed line. I have not used the FT1, but here's to hoping they'll start popping up for cheap online...

I hope that whatever CCM's issue is/are, that they are addressed sooner than later. I know I stopped using CCM sticks because of the blade's longevity. Not sure if that is why the FT1 wasn't received well. Regardless, the market needs healthy competition. Looking for better things from CCM down the road.

ST 2.0 has been holding up pretty well from what I've seen.  

The FT1 was not received well because the Revolution didn't do well, and there wasn't much of a difference between those two sticks. Also, both the 2.0 and T2 use Sigmatex and the FT1 does not.  

On 04/11/2017 at 4:52 AM, SaveByRask said:

and has anyone heard of the EB2 SPIDER hockey stick/ever used one?

Heard of it, Pavel Barber did a review on it, on his YouTube channel about a week ago.

Edited by Tommyj214
  • Like 1

I still honestly don't understand why CCM discontinued the vector helmet line, so many pros still use it it's crazy! It would be awesome if CCM brought back the shell but put the new tacks liner in it!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, clarkiestooth said:

Goalies look like Transformers now. I say go back to the days of pretzel masks and deer hair! 

I found this the other day and laughed so hard at how tiny he looks. 

859C9074-515B-49B6-9087-8BF88A4F1B21.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

I found this the other day and laughed so hard at how tiny he looks. 

859C9074-515B-49B6-9087-8BF88A4F1B21.jpeg

Back when goalies had to rely on positioning and reflexes, as opposed to being 6'6" with giant equipment.  I'm waiting for some GM to figure out he can just strap the pads on a Yokozuna that just blocks the whole net. 

• Like 1