Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nutters

2017-2018 Gear Sightings

3 minutes ago, theinfamoust94 said:

Just found that out since posting.. Thanks.. Sure looks light years better with those colours.

Agreed, the metallic red looks unreal on the 1s. 

• Like 1

I don't think it's actually metallic. None of the prostock 1Ses in other colors I have seen had the chrome finish.

2533b24a30e8b985_small.jpeg

But it does look sexy regardless.

Edited by GoalForFun

21 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

I don't think it's actually metallic. None of the prostock 1Ses in other colors I have seen had the chrome finish.

2533b24a30e8b985_small.jpeg

But it does look sexy regardless.

Interesting, I have seen a few custom 1Ns without the metallic finish as well. Agreed, it looks great in red regardless.

54 minutes ago, jared9356 said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/rfLVg

Don’t watch the Leafs enough to know if this is new for JVR (True skates + STX gloves). Last I remember he was all Bauer.

Three things: 

• I don't think the True skates are new, but I think the STX gloves are. 
  • You can paste the image source itself here and it will display automatically (I fixed it for you)
  • You don't have to submit your image to the imgur public gallery when you upload it (unless you meant to)
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Three things: 

• I don't think the True skates are new, but I think the STX gloves are. 
  • You can paste the image source itself here and it will display automatically (I fixed it for you)
  • You don't have to submit your image to the imgur public gallery when you upload it (unless you meant to)

• Thank

• You

• Sir

On 2/23/2018 at 3:59 PM, flip12 said:

McD's gone away from his iginla-jr blade shape.

DEV_1980_slide.jpg

I think he went back to his regular curve, which I believe is a p17 curve the other night.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jagrmullet said:

I think he went back to his regular curve, which I believe is a p17 curve the other night.

Yeah, I've seen him flip back and forth between this new one and his old pattern. I think his classic pattern's actually based on an Easton Iginla Jr, with more curve and more loft. It's got that strange humpback along the top of the blade 1/4 - 1/3 of the way from the heel to the toe.

On 12/27/2017 at 6:03 PM, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

To go off of your observations:

Canadian colorway (Photo by Matt Zambonin/HHOF-IIHF Images):

ZA6_5136.jpg?height=550&width=750

Czech colorway (Hickling Images):

2017-1227-Blr-v-CAN-period-1-2-1024x614.jpg

Danish colorway (Photo by Andrea Cardin/HHOF-IIHF Images):

04_DEN_USA_019.JPG?height=550&width=750

Finnish colorway (Photo by Andrea Cardin/HHOF-IIHF Images):

ZA6_4722.jpg?height=550&width=750

Swedish colorway (Photo by Andrea Cardin/HHOF-IIHF Images):

02_BLR_SWE_007.JPG?height=550&width=750

Swiss colorway (Photo by Andrea Cardin/HHOF-IIHF Images):

05_sui_blr_006edit.jpg?height=550&width=750

Anyone else sad that CCM has given up the white RBZ line graphics? I always thought those were distinctive, and I didn't like when they strayed from it with the Superfast. I don't mind the Jetspeed graphics, but I find the line now looks a bit generic.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrData said:

Anyone else sad that CCM has given up the white RBZ line graphics? I always thought those were distinctive, and I didn't like when they strayed from it with the Superfast. I don't mind the Jetspeed graphics, but I find the line now looks a bit generic.

I was sad when the Mako went away as well. I want an RBZ just for the white look to collect.

I heard that white on sticks requires more paint, which leads to more weight. No idea the truth to that though.

1 hour ago, Hills said:

I was sad when the Mako went away as well. I want an RBZ just for the white look to collect.

I heard that white on sticks requires more paint, which leads to more weight. No idea the truth to that though.

Most people I play with hate white sticks (I do too), just because they look worn out after a few games. Personally I hate the look, but I agree that of CCM switches to black for the jetspeed a they just fall back to looking like every other stick.

9 hours ago, flip12 said:

He looks like he’s wearing a baby’s bike seat as pants.

Lol.... A good reason alone for NHL not to allow tucked in jerseys.

• Like 1

I don't get why they never call ovi on that, especially when I thought they were cracking down on the uniforms this season.

18 minutes ago, g3k said:

I don't get why they never call ovi on that, especially when I thought they were cracking down on the uniforms this season.

When was the last time a player....wait, let me rephrase that. When was the last time a STAR PLAYER was penalized for a uniform violation.

14 minutes ago, g3k said:

I have not seeing him tucked-in for actual games. The picture must be from pregame skate or something like that.

7 hours ago, g3k said:

pretty sure they stopped cracking down on that after the first week along with the crack down on tilted up visors.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2018 at 6:59 PM, goalieman39 said:

The Supreme line was released well over a year ago (approaching 18 months).  It gets more buzz because of its popularity, but there is another Nexus skate coming.

Isn't all of that info out? The 2N skate and the models below it, N26 or 27 or something. Along with the 2N stick.

I just looked at all of the new Supreme and Nexus sticks, skates and protective in the Bauer catalog. I didn't think it was big news.

10 hours ago, xstartxtodayx said:

pretty sure they stopped cracking down on that after the first week along with the crack down on tilted up visors.

What crack down? :P

636596238-columbus-blue-jackets-v-edmont

• Like 1
  • Haha 1