Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adams2001

Hockey Podcasts

What hockey podcasts are you guys listening to? 

Mine are: Hockey Central, Spittin' Chiclets, The Bobcast, Puck Soup, Marek vs. Wyshynski, and the Winged Wheel podcast (my favorite homer podcast). 

If you guys have any suggestions I'd love to check them out and if you have a homer podcast you like to listen to please mention it. I wouldn't mind listening to it to get some good in depth analysis (fan complaints) about teams around the NHL.  

5 hours ago, adams2001 said:

What hockey podcasts are you guys listening to? 

Mine are: Hockey Central, Spittin' Chiclets, The Bobcast, Puck Soup, Marek vs. Wyshynski, and the Winged Wheel podcast (my favorite homer podcast). 

If you guys have any suggestions I'd love to check them out and if you have a homer podcast you like to listen to please mention it. I wouldn't mind listening to it to get some good in depth analysis (fan complaints) about teams around the NHL.  

Puck Soup and MvsW are awesome podcasts, but I also listen to The Steve Dangle Podcast (Leafs, but gets off topic often), and Tim and Sid, but that covers more than hockey.

I tried Steve Dangle but it’s just too much for me. I watch his YouTube videos but they’re under 10 mins. I almost think he should upload the audio of the YouTube videos on his podcast channel...

i definitely listen to the Bobcast as well. The best hockey analyst in the world deserves a listen.

the one I listen to daily is Overdrive. I find them hilarious. I probably should listen to Leafs lunch especially with how much I love Andi Petrillo, but no time.

I love Spittin' Chiclets and the warrior circle podcast. Doesn't get released very often but they have really good insights into how they run their business and the pro side of things

Puck Podcast has been my Go-To for a long time now. A really fun and great podcast that recaps all the games/news from every week. Spittin Chiclets is hilarious and they have some great guests. And of course Bobcast, not much needed to say there.

I tried Puck Soup and PDOcast and just couldn't do it.