Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

60PlusWinger

Anyone here use the CCM P45?

Anyone here use a CCM P45? How does it compare to a P88/P92/P28? CCM seems to be the only group that has a lot of curves to choose from but I don't know of anyone that actually uses a P45 and I hardly ever see Pro Stock P45s. Seems like the younger guys are bringing back the P88 and going with 28s too while rest kinda lay low. 

I do; it's my favorite curve. But that's mostly because the lie is right for me and I like the squareish toe. The curve itself doesn't matter to me much as I'm not good enough to take advantage of a specific curve. So I'm not helpful here, sorry. 

A lot of the older guys I play with who are centers love it. They say it's good with faceoffs and is a superior P88 for them because of the square toe.

I've got it, but the lie (and length of the stick, come to think of it) are a little too high for me, but it's not a bad curve.