Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BMcDonald19

Bauer 3D Scan

Yeah with that much of a difference I would definitely be going custom (unless you want to buy two pairs of skates...) even if the only custom option you choose is the size.

Tried the scanner again.  I have D width feet, low forefoot, low instep which surprised me, low ankle wrap....but high instep.  I guess that’s why I have my volume issues.  

Bent knees this time, recommended size 6 d width nexus.  I’m still in my size 6 1st gen jetspeed.  Gonna try the new tacks line on when they come out.  Nexus just don’t feel right.

25 minutes ago, mjpisat said:

Tried the scanner again.  I have D width feet, low forefoot, low instep which surprised me, low ankle wrap....but high instep.  I guess that’s why I have my volume issues.  

Bent knees this time, recommended size 6 d width nexus.  I’m still in my size 6 1st gen jetspeed.  Gonna try the new tacks line on when they come out.  Nexus just don’t feel right.

This just shows how poor it can be sometimes, it recommends Nexus (because of volume) when your heel can fit into Jetspeeds.

It was dead on for me - put me in a Vapor boot for every single aspect and between size 9 and 9.5.  Recommended 9.5D Vapor, and I'm currently in a 9D which fit the best after trying on most makes/models.

When the machine scans your feet and give you the length and width of your feet, is it true width like a brannock scale? If I measure my feet on a brannock scale, it should be about the same as the machine right? If not, then the machine might be out of calibration?

It all depends upon how you use the Brannock for determining width.  I've found the Bauer 3D Scanner to be fairly accurate.