Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

streak

Pants

Hi there,

I have a quick question. I am on the lookout for a new pair of pants and I have shorter thighs. At least, I assume I do as I use 14" shin pads.

Does one of the company's make shorter pants? Or even, within a brand, does a brand have a line that has shorter pants? That is, using Bauer as an example, is the Vapor shorter than the Nexus?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

16 hours ago, 69thurnis420 said:

A lot of the 2017 Bauer (and True) pants have an adjustable length system now. You can use the standard length or make them 2" shorter/longer, I found them pretty useful!

They all let you make the pants longer. I have never seen a company make pants that you can make shorter. 

18 hours ago, 69thurnis420 said:

A lot of the 2017 Bauer (and True) pants have an adjustable length system now. You can use the standard length or make them 2" shorter/longer, I found them pretty useful!

Are you sure it's 2"? All the pants I've seen only give you a 1" length adjustment.

2 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

Are you sure it's 2"? All the pants I've seen only give you a 1" length adjustment.

I'm pretty sure the True A6.0 shorts have a 2 inch extension, you might be right about the Bauer being 1 inch though! Or I could be wrong about both...

5 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

They all let you make the pants longer. I have never seen a company make pants that you can make shorter. 

Yeah you're right dude, I didn't think it through the whole way! I love having the extra length on mine just for durability

On 10/19/2017 at 8:51 AM, streak said:

Hi there,

I have a quick question. I am on the lookout for a new pair of pants and I have shorter thighs. At least, I assume I do as I use 14" shin pads.

Does one of the company's make shorter pants? Or even, within a brand, does a brand have a line that has shorter pants? That is, using Bauer as an example, is the Vapor shorter than the Nexus?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I think you should actually be able to have the legs hemmed if you really wanted to. I never bothered with mine, so what if they're too long.. lol