Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic

Bauer Vapor and STX Surgeon Protective next releases?

Does anyone know when the Vapor protective, and STX Surgeon lines will update? I am in the market for a new pair of elbows, and want to see what these 2 lines have in store prior to making a selection. Presently, I am in the STX Surgeon 500s, and looking to stay in a 3 piece (with closed cell foams, quick dry liner, and compression sleeve).

On 10/20/2017 at 2:35 AM, Cosmic said:

Does anyone know when the Vapor protective, and STX Surgeon lines will update? I am in the market for a new pair of elbows, and want to see what these 2 lines have in store prior to making a selection. Presently, I am in the STX Surgeon 500s, and looking to stay in a 3 piece (with closed cell foams, quick dry liner, and compression sleeve).

It'll be interesting to see what the next line looks like, but the surgeon 500s are the best pair of elbows I've ever had by far.  I'll rock them until they fall apart, which appears that won't be anytime soon.  Very impressed with the build quality from these guys.