Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VegasHockey

Frustrated with Customer Service from Pure Hockey and True Hockey /rant

3 minutes ago, 215BroadStBullies610 said:

@Nicholas G$1.3K is decent coin to the majority of us MS-ers but it isn't to Pure Hockey. 

This is where the problem lies. With the retailer. This is something that needs to change. 

23 minutes ago, Nicholas G said:

Shit, even when I have ordered custom from CCM they send me information on when the item was going into production, when it shipped and tracking information.

17 minutes ago, Nicholas G said:

This is where the problem lies. With the retailer. This is something that needs to change. 

Those two comments conflict each other.  You dealt with a manufacturer, not a retailer.  And the reason why you weren't going to get tracking info is stated below.

I wasn't going to get into this thread, but now I feel like I have to.

When PH sends the order to True, it creates a purchase order.  The reason why the skates have to go to the store or warehouse first is because the PO must be reconciled.  That is achieved by receiving the product.  It ensures that the product is what is ordered and undamaged by shipping.

What you're asking for is what VH used to do, which was direct to consumer.  Since they now have retailers setting up as Fit Centers (hence why the WS/Pure argument doesn't hold water because True opened up to retailers last fall) they can no longer do the things you're asking for.

Retailers try to underpromise and overdeliver.  They do it to protect themselves as well as the manufacturer - remember, these are items that are built to order, not something sitting on Aisle 10, Bay 16 in a warehouse.  I've had custom skates I've told people would arrive in 6 weeks and they have arrived in 2.  It eliminates any mishaps or production snags. Sometimes you just need to trust the process.  Giving consumers too much information may hurt you, especially when it comes to issues that are out of your control - we're not making the skates.

Regardless, at this point, it's probably best to lock this thread.