Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbone

Kicks

Converse has really pushed the Jack Purcell lately.

That they have, but can you blame them? Chucks arent selling like they used to...

Anyways, for today:

1znyern.jpg

12years old and still kickin'

They're going to be adding a few new colors to ID within a few days.

Included in that is lilac:

(pic)

Shoot me a pm if you want to discuss the car. Not trying to clutter the thread.

I was just playing around with the new colors on NikeID and the lilac on the website looks vastly different from your shoes, basically looks pink. Now I'm kinda scared to make some. Should I assume all the colors on there are darker in real life?

Just started wearing my Asics again in the warmer weather and decided they're shot. I need a comfortable, breathable shoe for every day wear that will last more than 6 months.

Any suggestions?

New Balance 556's? Breathable, comfortable... durable as heck.

They don't come in 14.

depending on what style of shoe you're looking for, the vans old schools are always a great look.

Skate shoes are some of the worst shoes in terms of arch support, breathability, durability, etc. They also have no heel/toe rolls which makes them terrible for every day walking. And I don't want to look like a 15 year old skater punk who doesn't skate or know the 80's should not come back.

I'm looking for an athletic type shoe. I've come off pairs of Asics, Saucony, Reebok, and Nike. None of which has lasted more than a year before my feet kill me from a few hours of use. I have much better luck with boots, but I don't want to wear boots all day when I don't need to. Inserts for feet me size need to be custom and cost the same as a pair of shoe after a few hundred in molds and podiatry consults.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

Rustpot-

perhaps something along the lines of this NB shoe? stocked in size 14 and multiple widths

http://www.nbwebexpress.com/newbalanceSM921BG.htm

I've had good luck with their products, durability-wise; gotten 2 years out of my current pair (using green superfeet insole) while spending most of the time around the baseball fields and arenas everyday during spring, summer, and fall

edit: hope I'm allowed to include the link...? also click on the "outdoor" selection in the left menu to see their full line of "outdoor" shoes, the 921 is but one option that caught my eye....

I was just playing around with the new colors on NikeID and the lilac on the website looks vastly different from your shoes, basically looks pink. Now I'm kinda scared to make some. Should I assume all the colors on there are darker in real life?

On the box i received, the color code was for Lilac. The shoes i have are look-see samples, not production runs, so it could be off quite a bit. Some strange things go on

For the most part, the NikeID site represents the actual color pretty well.

On the box i received, the color code was for Lilac. The shoes i have are look-see samples, not production runs, so it could be off quite a bit. Some strange things go on

For the most part, the NikeID site represents the actual color pretty well.

Good deal.

Just picked up the Jordan VI Retro Olympics. I love them but not really sure when I'll actually wear them. They're my first pair of J's since I was a kid.

542993_3221278094091_1330590070_32365216_1356152063_n.jpg

It's been a while, figured I'd revive this. My rotation right now.

What are the black Nikes in the front?

99% of the time I'm in these:

RB94k.jpg

But I just got a pair of these. Havent worn skate shoes in years.

h91zc.jpg

I've been wearing these for about a month now, I'm really impressed with them. I spend a lot of time on my feet for work...typically I need something with an air-sole to avoid sore/tired feet by the end of the day. These are all-foam outsoles and I can stand in them 7 or 8 hours without problems.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-463709/pgid-463711

Looking forward to the Flyknit trainers being released too...

What are the black Nikes in the front?

99% of the time I'm in these:

RB94k.jpg

But I just got a pair of these. Havent worn skate shoes in years.

h91zc.jpg

The third row? AM90's.

I'm rotating between two pairs of Nike P-Rod 5s, one blue and one grey. Great shoe, super light weight and comfy for a skate shoe.

For the past like 10 years, I've worn Nike Cortezs. My brothers make fun of me because I go to the shoe store, look around for 15-20 minutes, and then end up buying a pair of size 11.5 white/blue Cortezs every time.