Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

towson80

Bauer Vapor XX, 2 years old and like new

hey,

for all the bad hype about how the vapor xx's fall apart, and i have seen at least 50 pairs on their death beds (my players and opposition)... for those who coach this skate is simply amazing. i have been on the ice almost every day for 6 months a year for the past two years and my vapor xx's are still like new... the comfort level is simply outstanding. these skates are too pricey for the average rec coach but someone who is on the ice as much as me.... AWESOME.

I had a coach who was on them once a week for less than a year and one blade snapped and the other was cracked.

thanks, i figured i'd join after i was named as the ebay idiot who sold the pink vapor xx gloves.. haha wait they were burgundy AND maroon.

chadd: i was scared of this so i bought extra steel.. still havent used them.

thanks, i figured i'd join after i was named as the ebay idiot who sold the pink vapor xx gloves.. haha wait they were burgundy AND maroon.

chadd: i was scared of this so i bought extra steel.. still havent used them.

Oh, so you got the good pair. I wondered what happened to them. Glad to have you aboard.

no idea... bought them, if you can believe it, at canadian tire in kingston, ontario. not sure if our american friends know what canadian tire is... but it was only store in the city that had them.

i've kicked the heck out of them or at least tried too... im 6'2" and 200lbs and am quite aggressive on the ice in my skating... so by all logic they should have fallen apart by now. gone through a pair of TPS HG1 and Bauer 5000 gloves since i got the vapor xx skates.

now i use the vapor xx skates, sold the pink vapor xx gloves after getting the cableknit HGT coyotes returns with digipalms off ebay. love the HGT and my vapor xx skates

canadian tire in kingston is the biggest in canada. it is like two regular ones put together.. full pro shop for hockey gear.. everything from low end ccms to graf's new g series and bauer vapors and ccm vectors

still though... even my new reflex windshield wipers from canadian tire have more damage than my vapor xx's. *canadians will get that joke*

still though... even my new reflex windshield wipers from canadian tire have more damage than my vapor xx's. *canadians will get that joke*

haha, i love those commercials

how are the prices on some of the higher end things in the canadian tire? are there any big sales or anything?

I work at a good oll CT, No XX's though, but we carry alot of those Nike SMU's with the style of the X's.