Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2005 Sande Catalogue Review

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/2005.../sande_2005.pdf

Sande's new glove for 2005 is their MaxPro glove, which is a 15" (14" with 1/2" longer fingers) nylon glove. It comes with a goatskin dual Trigger Finger palm (Index and middle) and a three-piece flared cuff. Sande is also using a new anti-microbial and moisture-wicking material in the glove.

The Max980 and Max360 is also back, along with a womens glove, which is called the MaxW, which provides a slimmer fit for their hands.

Despite my disappointing experience with Sande in the past (custom order never arrived), I think I will have to give the MayPro a try. On the paper it has EVERYTHING I am looking for in a glove (longer fingers, nylon, goatskin, vented gussets).

custom order never arrived

Dave... If you cancel your order, hardly ever you recieve anything ;)

Behold... the best hockey gloves on the market!

Glad to see how Sande focuses on what they are the best at. Though I really love their pants even that they are bit heavy side, but protection and fit are just amazing.

Just out of curiousity, in that MaxPro Glove, he's holding a stick that I believe says Sande. Is this a prototype or just for picture purposes?

I think he means the Dual Triggerfinger Goatskin palms, which aren't on the website yet. I'd assume they'll be the same price.

Despite my disappointing experience with Sande in the past (custom order never arrived), I think I will have to give the MayPro a try. On the paper it has EVERYTHING I am looking for in a glove (longer fingers, nylon, goatskin, vented gussets).

how much will it be ?

Are there different sizes for the trigger finger replacement palms for different sized gloves? Or will they all fit like a 13"-15".

I asked Sande that same question and they told me that you can get the palms in a 13" and 14" which is great.

On the site it just asks for the quantity though, so do you have to email/phone them to get the right size?

Yeah, you have to e-mail/call.

Hey guy good new from us. Just a quick note to let you know that by WED March 23/05. Wanted to let you know so you can spread the word. We do like to support any shops that carry our gear, HOWEVER, and ONLY however, if there are no shops within a reasonable distance to you we can help you out. If you cannot find a shop we can help you locate one near you. Contact me for any inquiries.

Custom sheet are also availbe via email.

We were announcing the launch of our COMPLETE CUSTOM PROGRAM Again.

sorry if there was confusion from the last message.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/2005.../sande_2005.pdf

Sande's new glove for 2005 is their MaxPro glove, which is a 15" (14" with 1/2" longer fingers) nylon glove. It comes with a goatskin dual Trigger Finger palm (Index and middle) and a three-piece flared cuff. Sande is also using a new anti-microbial and moisture-wicking material in the glove.

The Max980 and Max360 is also back, along with a womens glove, which is called the MaxW, which provides a slimmer fit for their hands.

hey guys gotta let you know I just scooped up a pair of these new MAXPRO's from my local pro-shop and they are AWSOME! Im using the Bauer vapor XX stick and with the goatskin palms/double trigger finger I have the best grip possible. they dry extremely quick and are super light. Last is the protection, Ive had eagle & mission top end gloves and they dont come close to the protection these MAXPRO's have. I would def tell anyone looking for a top end glove with great protection to pick these up. actually I did and another guy on my team loves them too, he went from using eagle H34's and Eagle L30's to using just his MAXPRO's.