Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Work offered OT and I wanted a new curve and stick (Bauer T1LE white with the P08). Thank you OT. The comparable curve pictures are for the P91a.

Very cool, thanks for posting! Any chance you could post a link to the full sized (as opposed to thumb sized) images of the 2nd and 4th photos? Also, it looks way more open than the P91A at the toe, is this true or just an optical illusion?

Gear from the Flames equipment sale today.

MHP520 pro stock 2-piece pants in pretty awesome shape

Jofa 8800 shoulders - new with tags

Laundry bag

Those pants are friggin' awesome. I always wanted a pair like that from the Flames, but living in central Pennsylvania hasn't boded well in my search. Hopefully, something will eventually turn up on eBay but for now, you have my greenest of green envies.

Well I'm finally back from Pittsburgh, can you tell?

292128_10151753104240551_868900550_24340410_126113759_n.jpg

Blackhawks Pro Stock Jonathan Toews Warrior Dolomite

Nike Ignite 6 Aluminium Shaft X 2

Nike Pro Stock St. Paul Blade

Blank Sherwood Pro Stock Blade

Bauer Shower Sandals (I wear these everywhere, so comfortable)

Sex Wax X 2

Wood Plugs X 2

Vintage Franklin Street Mask

Penguins Authentic Track Jacket (have always wanted one)

Penguins White out shirt X 2

Rally towels X 2

Penguins Pro Stock Brent Johnson 9k Pants

Penguins Pro Stock CCM Supra Pants

You can see them worn here (same model at least)

mario-lemieux.jpg

I also got 30 pucks while I was there, overall not a a bad day.

Here's the current status of my 2 piece collection. I've been after the TPS stuff for years.

DSCN0174.jpg

Great collection! As I was reading this thread, I was planning on taking a picture of all of my Franken-Sticks!

Nothing pro stock about that blade. That was a retail, and the lowest one at that - simple glass wrap, hickory hosel.

I seem to recall they made them for Nike. The Ignite 1 blade was the TPS XX blade with a Swoosh on it - I loved that blade and stocked up on them right before I submitted my first pattern to TPS and got it with my pattern.

Yrhmblnr8r - cool bench- how long did that take you to make?

Maybe 4-5 hours spread out over a weekend. I didn't have a pattern to work with so there was some trial and error from the picture in my head. Spray painting the legs goal post red took the longest because of the drying time.

Nothing pro stock about that blade. That was a retail, and the lowest one at that - simple glass wrap, hickory hosel.

I seem to recall they made them for Nike. The Ignite 1 blade was the TPS XX blade with a Swoosh on it - I loved that blade and stocked up on them right before I submitted my first pattern to TPS and got it with my pattern.

My bad, copy and past frenzy there.

But thanks for the background info on that.

Maybe 4-5 hours spread out over a weekend. I didn't have a pattern to work with so there was some trial and error from the picture in my head. Spray painting the legs goal post red took the longest because of the drying time.

Can we see a reverse and under pic ?

Me and my dads Pick ups from the flames sale, Modin thrashers Warrior Bag, easton S9 retro helmet, Cammy Easton E700 helmet, Iginla Easton S9 helmet, Bauer totalone skates, Cammys easton EQ 50 Skates, Bauer APX skates, Hannan Easton Epro retro gloves, Gios warrior franchies gloves, Iginla easton retro gloves, Sticks: Nystrom warrior dolo spyne, Modin Warrior widow, Butler Bauer Totalone, Comeau Bauer APX. Missing from pic, Easton Epro retro gloves, bauer totalone skates, easton flames bag, 2 flames practice jerseys.

004ig.th.jpg

Me and my dads Pick ups from the flames sale, Modin thrashers Warrior Bag, easton S9 retro helmet, Cammy Easton E700 helmet, Iginla Easton S9 helmet, Bauer totalone skates, Cammys easton EQ 50 Skates, Bauer APX skates, Hannan Easton Epro retro gloves, Gios warrior franchies gloves, Iginla easton retro gloves, Sticks: Nystrom warrior dolo spyne, Modin Warrior widow, Butler Bauer Totalone, Comeau Bauer APX. Missing from pic, Easton Epro retro gloves, bauer totalone skates, easton flames bag, 2 flames practice jerseys.

With that haul you must have been one of those guys that started camping out on Thursday night! Unreal haul.

With that haul you must have been one of those guys that started camping out on Thursday night! Unreal haul.

No doubt! Save some for the rest of us ;)

Well I'm finally back from Pittsburgh, can you tell?

Blackhawks Pro Stock Jonathan Toews Warrior Dolomite

Nike Ignite 6 Aluminium Shaft X 2

Blank Sherwood Pro Stock Blade

Bauer Shower Sandals (I wear these everywhere, so comfortable)

Sex Wax X 2

Wood Plugs X 2

Vintage Franklin Street Mask

Penguins Authentic Track Jacket (have always wanted one)

Penguins White out shirt X 2

Rally towels X 2

Penguins Pro Stock Brent Johnson 9k Pants

Penguins Pro Stock CCM Supra Pants

You can see them worn here (same model at least)

I also got 30 pucks while I was there, overall not a a bad day.

Those Nike Ignite shafts (comparable to Easton Ultra Lite) and blade! AH! I wish I would have bought more back in 04 (I got 1 lone Ignite 2R for like $80) when they went clearance on Great Skate. Been on the hunt since then..but haven't come across any. Very nice!

I picked these up over the weekend b/c I was looking to get a pair of lighter CCMs. I could not believe how light these were and they still seem as protective as my U+09s, maybe a hair less. They seemed so light I actually looked up the weight and it was 2.53 lbs, which is actually a few grams less that the Crazy Light ones, which are at 2.86. Now the CL line has more protection, but since I play beer league I should be fine. Anyways they are the new U+12's and at $90 they'll be worth it if they hold up. Sorry for the grainy cell phone photo.

kDEi6.jpg

Hubol69

The flames Gen 1 Z-ars are amazing.

I'm done over buying gloves, but those would be tough to pass up.

Edited by number21

Pickups from the Ducks Equipment sale. Biggest regret is passing up some brand new franchise gloves in favor of the x:60s. Yes, i realize one pair doesnt match.

Sticks:

Fowler Totalone, 95, Backstrom (rookie year?)

Macenauer One95 (painted as custom Totalone) 95, Backstrom

Ebbett SE16, 85, similar to Kane

2 pairs of x:60 pros, 11k skates w/ step steel

469768_10150896483008481_1535721524_o.jpg