Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I picked these up over the weekend b/c I was looking to get a pair of lighter CCMs. I could not believe how light these were and they still seem as protective as my U+09s, maybe a hair less. They seemed so light I actually looked up the weight and it was 2.53 lbs, which is actually a few grams less that the Crazy Light ones, which are at 2.86. Now the CL line has more protection, but since I play beer league I should be fine. Anyways they are the new U+12's and at $90 they'll be worth it if they hold up. Sorry for the grainy cell phone photo.

Nice. I've been considering those for myself since I've first seen them. I'm also really tired of my Supreme TotalOne girdle slowly falling more and more apart every time I put them on. Let us know how you like them once you get them out on the ice.

New stuff for the beginning of the summer season:

Reebok 9k KFS gloves

Bauer 7500 helmet

Warrior mojo shaft with draper bade

nice setup. have any GoPro Videos any place on the net?

Nice. I've been considering those for myself since I've first seen them. I'm also really tired of my Supreme TotalOne girdle slowly falling more and more apart every time I put them on. Let us know how you like them once you get them out on the ice.

I've only skated in them once but so far so good. I have never picked up a pant and been surprised by how light they were before I picked these up.

A large thank you to Darkstar for helping me out, once again. Both times with Eagle. DS, you rock.

pic

pic

What is that? Lower back pad?

^Maybe Winnipeg and/or their AHL affiliate St Johns?

i hope it is so and not Nashville or Florida lol. i looked and the color seem the same of quite a few teams. oh well i guess ill never know but nonetheless they are wicked, never seen so much protection on a pair of gloves, the wrists go up pretty high too with really thick padding

Pickups from the Ducks Equipment sale. Biggest regret is passing up some brand new franchise gloves in favor of the x:60s. Yes, i realize one pair doesnt match.

Sticks:

Fowler Totalone, 95, Backstrom (rookie year?)

Macenauer One95 (painted as custom Totalone) 95, Backstrom

Ebbett SE16, 85, similar to Kane

2 pairs of x:60 pros, 11k skates w/ step steel

469768_10150896483008481_1535721524_o.jpg

how were the prices? Like previous years?

My boss was the Equip manager for the Flames for 10 seasons, retired 2 years ago to open a repair shop in a 4 ice surface facility that Iggy comes to skate at from time to time. So it all just fell into place

Iggy retro gloves that he autographed for me today. One for me and one for my dad. And an old Nike glove signed by Theo Fleury

gloves.jpg

Very nice. Great Sentiment.

Not to rain on your parade but the gloves look mismatched. The color on the index finger on the glove on the left is red and the one on the right is white.

Yea I don't mind the raised parts so much. Didn't like them the first time i saw them but now I dont mind.

I didn't really notice anything odd about the thumb at all.. should I have?

The only thing "odd" about them is how tight they are, especially the cuff. But that's what I was looking for :)