Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to ModSquadHockey

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to ModSquadHockey by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to access the largest repository of product catalogues on the web. You'll be able to customize your profile, browse our Gear Exchange, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

21,732 posts in this topic

Thats it? ;)

Edited by sammyg_16

Can we see a reverse and under pic ?

Here's some more detail. The bid was at $170 when I left the rink earlier today.

7323769590_38d6a9496d.jpg

7323773596_e51b876c7b.jpg

7323774678_94c34c6a13.jpg

Me and my dads Pick ups from the flames sale, Modin thrashers Warrior Bag, easton S9 retro helmet, Cammy Easton E700 helmet, Iginla Easton S9 helmet, Bauer totalone skates, Cammys easton EQ 50 Skates, Bauer APX skates, Hannan Easton Epro retro gloves, Gios warrior franchies gloves, Iginla easton retro gloves, Sticks: Nystrom warrior dolo spyne, Modin Warrior widow, Butler Bauer Totalone, Comeau Bauer APX. Missing from pic, Easton Epro retro gloves, bauer totalone skates, easton flames bag, 2 flames practice jerseys.

With that haul you must have been one of those guys that started camping out on Thursday night! Unreal haul.

With that haul you must have been one of those guys that started camping out on Thursday night! Unreal haul.

No doubt! Save some for the rest of us ;)

Well I'm finally back from Pittsburgh, can you tell?

Blackhawks Pro Stock Jonathan Toews Warrior Dolomite

Nike Ignite 6 Aluminium Shaft X 2

Nike Pro Stock St. Paul Blade

Blank Sherwood Pro Stock Blade

Bauer Shower Sandals (I wear these everywhere, so comfortable)

Sex Wax X 2

Wood Plugs X 2

Vintage Franklin Street Mask

Penguins Authentic Track Jacket (have always wanted one)

Penguins White out shirt X 2

Rally towels X 2

Penguins Pro Stock Brent Johnson 9k Pants

Penguins Pro Stock CCM Supra Pants

You can see them worn here (same model at least)

I also got 30 pucks while I was there, overall not a a bad day.

Those Nike Ignite shafts (comparable to Easton Ultra Lite) and blade! AH! I wish I would have bought more back in 04 (I got 1 lone Ignite 2R for like $80) when they went clearance on Great Skate. Been on the hunt since then..but haven't come across any. Very nice!

I picked these up over the weekend b/c I was looking to get a pair of lighter CCMs. I could not believe how light these were and they still seem as protective as my U+09s, maybe a hair less. They seemed so light I actually looked up the weight and it was 2.53 lbs, which is actually a few grams less that the Crazy Light ones, which are at 2.86. Now the CL line has more protection, but since I play beer league I should be fine. Anyways they are the new U+12's and at $90 they'll be worth it if they hold up. Sorry for the grainy cell phone photo.

kDEi6.jpg

Hubol69

The flames Gen 1 Z-ars are amazing.

I'm done over buying gloves, but those would be tough to pass up.

Edited by number21

Pickups from the Ducks Equipment sale. Biggest regret is passing up some brand new franchise gloves in favor of the x:60s. Yes, i realize one pair doesnt match.

Sticks:

Fowler Totalone, 95, Backstrom (rookie year?)

Macenauer One95 (painted as custom Totalone) 95, Backstrom

Ebbett SE16, 85, similar to Kane

2 pairs of x:60 pros, 11k skates w/ step steel

469768_10150896483008481_1535721524_o.jpg

New stuff for the beginning of the summer season:

Reebok 9k KFS gloves

Bauer 7500 helmet

Warrior mojo shaft with draper bade

photo.jpg

Edited by nkrajewski12

I picked these up over the weekend b/c I was looking to get a pair of lighter CCMs. I could not believe how light these were and they still seem as protective as my U+09s, maybe a hair less. They seemed so light I actually looked up the weight and it was 2.53 lbs, which is actually a few grams less that the Crazy Light ones, which are at 2.86. Now the CL line has more protection, but since I play beer league I should be fine. Anyways they are the new U+12's and at $90 they'll be worth it if they hold up. Sorry for the grainy cell phone photo.

Nice. I've been considering those for myself since I've first seen them. I'm also really tired of my Supreme TotalOne girdle slowly falling more and more apart every time I put them on. Let us know how you like them once you get them out on the ice.

New stuff for the beginning of the summer season:

Reebok 9k KFS gloves

Bauer 7500 helmet

Warrior mojo shaft with draper bade

nice setup. have any GoPro Videos any place on the net?

The "euro pro" version with velcro tabs:

cl2.jpg

Edited by JSK81

Nice. I've been considering those for myself since I've first seen them. I'm also really tired of my Supreme TotalOne girdle slowly falling more and more apart every time I put them on. Let us know how you like them once you get them out on the ice.

I've only skated in them once but so far so good. I have never picked up a pant and been surprised by how light they were before I picked these up.

A large thank you to Darkstar for helping me out, once again. Both times with Eagle. DS, you rock.

imag0015fo.jpg

imag0016as.jpg

Graphics on those look like Reebok STY2s. I think the only teams that do all navy and white are Florida and Nashville..

no idea what an sty2 is. as far as i know the ccm hg852 are sometimes branded as reeboks, not the other way around. i dont see why these would be reeboks. the inside tags say ccm too

^Maybe Winnipeg and/or their AHL affiliate St Johns?

Edited by ibeck

A large thank you to Darkstar for helping me out, once again. Both times with Eagle. DS, you rock.

pic

pic

What is that? Lower back pad?

^Maybe Winnipeg and/or their AHL affiliate St Johns?

i hope it is so and not Nashville or Florida lol. i looked and the color seem the same of quite a few teams. oh well i guess ill never know but nonetheless they are wicked, never seen so much protection on a pair of gloves, the wrists go up pretty high too with really thick padding

Pickups from the Ducks Equipment sale. Biggest regret is passing up some brand new franchise gloves in favor of the x:60s. Yes, i realize one pair doesnt match.

Sticks:

Fowler Totalone, 95, Backstrom (rookie year?)

Macenauer One95 (painted as custom Totalone) 95, Backstrom

Ebbett SE16, 85, similar to Kane

2 pairs of x:60 pros, 11k skates w/ step steel

469768_10150896483008481_1535721524_o.jpg

how were the prices? Like previous years?

Iggy retro gloves that he autographed for me today. One for me and one for my dad. And an old Nike glove signed by Theo Fleury

gloves.jpg