Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to ModSquadHockey

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to ModSquadHockey by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to access the largest repository of product catalogues on the web. You'll be able to customize your profile, browse our Gear Exchange, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

21,728 posts in this topic

hehe.. saw this on a goalie board.. thought I'd start one to show off me biggrin.gif

hockey-mc.jpg

1 person likes this

A Synergy?!? And I always thought that you bled Mission blue (...or red if you used an L-2). :lol:

hehe.. saw this on a goalie board.. thought I'd start one to show off me :D

hockey-mc.jpg

Nice Tackla's and Grafs

<-- Avatar

nice stick!

1 person likes this

A Synergy?!? And I always thought that you bled Mission blue (...or red if you used an L-2). :lol:

Welp :P Don't get me wrong Mission is great, but somehow ended up with only the gloves now :ph34r:

hehe

<-- Avatar

nice stick!

isnt that the "standard" silver synergy ?

Yes.......from about 2001. Thats a REALLY old synergy.

You're calling a Synergy "REALLY old"? God forbid anybody use an "ancient" UltraLite shaft or a "prehistoric" wooden stick.... :P

Yes.......from about 2001. Thats a REALLY old synergy.

You're calling a Synergy "REALLY old"? God forbid anybody use an "ancient" UltraLite shaft or a "prehistoric" wooden stick.... :P

Hey compared to all the new Synergies, that ones almost ancient. Sure you can find the old Ultra lites and woodies around sometimes, but I havent seen that Synergy in a couple years. As a matter of fact I have a 1st generation synergy shaft sitting on my porch.

It's not the oldest dark gray synergy but it's old... it was a good stick like two practises, then blade got loose... After then it was ok, but you never knew exactly where my passes went..

CWAS..your skates are unreal.

No there real.. i swear :D

I love em to death :)

haha :D

I'm a defenseman too, I think I was going back to get a puck there B)

What if you dont have any gear to show off :P Most of my gear is stock stuff or OLD stuff (like my prized DnR shouldies, they were my friends dads from when he was a kid)