Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
MSH Pro Shop closing from 12/2 until 12/9 Read more... ×
Reviews wanted! Read more... ×
Click or hover over image to zoom in

Holder installation (per pair)

(2 reviews)
35.00 USD
Includes removal of old holders and mounting of new holders.  
A torque bar is used to ensure a straight mount, as well as a Custom Skateworks RAT-300 riveting alignment tool if new holes are required.
If a dismount from another pair of skates is required, please add Holder Dismount to purchase.

About Holder installation (per pair)

Includes removal of old holders and mounting of new holders.  

A torque bar is used to ensure a straight mount, as well as a Custom Skateworks RAT-300 riveting alignment tool if new holes are required.

If a dismount from another pair of skates is required, please add Holder Dismount to purchase.

215BroadStBullies610

Report ·

My first time use the MSH Pro Shop and couldn't be happier. I had the Bauer LSE holders put on a new pair of Easton Mako skates and the results are clean. We all know that JR knows what he is doing and this finished product was no exception! I look forward to using the Pro Shop again. There should be no hesitation from those who looking to use MSH's services!

IMG_3222.JPG

Share this review

Link to review
GoalForFun

Report ·

Quick turnaround time, top notch work. Had JR install LSE holders on One95 skates over the summer and they have been my go-to since then, and the rivets haven't shown any evidence of impending failure. Alignment is 100%.

Share this review

Link to review