Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarey

Epics vs. Velocities

sogaduch how the demo go with the rbks?

the pads worked greatly, considering ordering a pair of them cause my rep told me i could get a good price if i order them through him. so im just in the midst of deciding on the colours because i might the set of premier gear use cause it felt nice, the catcher was abit stiff at first but after a few shots it went great. then i slapped on my velocitis which i dont have a pic of me in them i had my buddy wear them for the demo but hes backwards. i can e-mail the pic if you want.

both pads are nice. the v2s are a better pad but i found i got abit better movement with the rbk's. as for colours i would probably get luongo colours to match the sticks. yes we saw the sticks didnt get to test them out but they have a good feel and balance to them

going to peranis on the 21 or 22 to get my block and snag and some pics. i'll compare the curves with one another to see what closest to a billington curve. :D