Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rausch27

Dip/Chew

i know most us prob put a lip in before the game in the locker room, but do any of you guys do it during a game? ive always wondered if anybody has. I only know one guy that did it back when i played in a summer roller hockey tournament. So do any of you guys do it?

I wouldn't suggest it when you play hockey unless you drink lots of water. I find i get a really dry throat when i chew.

b4 game and during warm ups yes. during games no. btw if any of you chew kodiak try grizzly. i switched when i found out grizzely is only $2 a can here compared to $5 for kodiak. they are made by the same company.

thats what i do......grizzy wintergreen - it doesnt get any better than that .......but im talkin about dip not chew...ive never tried chew

thats what i do......grizzy wintergreen - it doesnt get any better than that .......but im talkin about dip not chew...ive never tried chew

Man dip is chew ;) . But seriosuly boys its all about the Copenhagen or Skoal Straight.

Your talkin like red man then as chew. I don't mind it but its expensive. Ya short cut up stuff is chew.

chew is redman, applejack, beechnut. you buy it in a pouch not a can. when i was in the marine corp a i used was coppenhagen. btw there is a bar in lisbin portagual named coppenhagen. was a real dive though.

with chew i had a hard time drinking with it as well as eating with in. just too much to spit. yes i do eat from time to time with a dip in.

eating is not that hard. if you can drink with it you can eat too. try puting a shot of jack daniels ro something else in it. it will give you a real good buzz.

Don't stay on the dip. A buddy of mine did it for a bunch of years and it did such damage to his gums. Had to have oral surgery to fix it. Hurt like a bastard, he said.

never seen anyone do it during a game but in a practise a few of my buds did it, and one guy who just started doing got laid out by a guy. and he accidentally swallowed part of it, and he was throwing up for hours.

I gotta gross story bout chewin here for you guys. We were goin on a field trip to West Edmonton Mall and me n some friends are chewin in the bac of the bus and spittin into a coke can. I was just screwin around and i gave the can to a girl and was like "hey want some coke" she was like sure and took a huge gulp and swallowed two dips we had already thrown out into there. To say the least she was a little pissed.

chew is redman, applejack, beechnut. you buy it in a pouch not a can. when i was in the marine corp a i used was coppenhagen. btw there is a bar in lisbin portagual named coppenhagen. was a real dive though.

with chew i had a hard time drinking with it as well as eating with in. just too much to spit. yes i do eat from time to time with a dip in.

Chew or chaw is chewing tobacco, comes in a pouch. Dip and snuff is smokeless tobacco and it comes in a can, loose or in pouches.

I used to dip and play but the referees caught onto it and under USA Hockey rules you can get a match.

I can drink and dip no problem. Never tried eating.

Slightly off topic, but I don't understand the current fad of every hockey player on the planet dipping to be cool. Call me ignorant, but it just seems like a stupid habit to pick up.

I gotta gross story bout chewin here for you guys. We were goin on a field trip to West Edmonton Mall and me n some friends are chewin in the bac of the bus and spittin into a coke can. I was just screwin around and i gave the can to a girl and was like "hey want some coke" she was like sure and took a huge gulp and swallowed two dips we had already thrown out into there. To say the least she was a little pissed.

Did she throw up?

Slightly off topic, but I don't understand the current fad of every hockey player on the planet dipping to be cool. Call me ignorant, but it just seems like a stupid habit to pick up.

i agree, that one habit i dont like in a guy, but itsnot as bad as smoking.

Around here, if anything its the football kids who chew. I'd say a good 40% of the guys in my senior class chewed, and this is at a private school.

It's cool to not have half of your jaw, didn't you know :rolleyes: .

And don't say you have to try it, because I have, but I just don't think its cool.

Cavs - agreed. It must be a Canadian thing because none of the kids at the rink dip and we're in the South.

yeah i agree with you, too and i always thought dipping was disgusting and then i moved from NY to north carolina, where i think every guy in my whole school dips and hanging around them so long i picked up the habit.