Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rausch27

Dip/Chew

I gotta gross story bout chewin here for you guys. We were goin on a field trip to West Edmonton Mall and me n some friends are chewin in the bac of the bus and spittin into a coke can. I was just screwin around and i gave the can to a girl and was like "hey want some coke" she was like sure and took a huge gulp and swallowed two dips we had already thrown out into there. To say the least she was a little pissed.

Did she throw up?

Surprisingly no.

We did it in AK but not as heavily as I hear people talk about how much they chew. Only really did it in baseball and even then it was Big League Chew + Red Man.

Big League Chew + Red Man.

Best Combo ever, looks like shit when you take it out though. Me and my buddies started dipping last summer and half way through the first month there was a good 50 kids with dips in at school. Pretty much everyone has quit now. Also do alot of kids go around "practising" snapping tins where you live? I see 9 year old kids pretending to pack a tin, it looks retarded.

When I was playing softball I would use Bubblicious instead of Big League Chew. Chew the gum, pull it out, stick in a wad, chew that, then wrap the gum over it.

i only know about 15 people who chew/dip that are under 18.

and i live in kentucky! we have a lot of tobacco around here!

i dont know anyone that dips/chews during a game.

Big League Chew + Red Man.

Best Combo ever, looks like shit when you take it out though. Me and my buddies started dipping last summer and half way through the first month there was a good 50 kids with dips in at school. Pretty much everyone has quit now. Also do alot of kids go around "practising" snapping tins where you live? I see 9 year old kids pretending to pack a tin, it looks retarded.

All the time, the dip snap is always heard around here. Probably just because its like 85% farmers around here though..

Yea the fake packing is annoying and retarded. Just the posers who wanna be cool with kids that actually do chew like chewing makes u cool in some way

The sad part is that skoal comes out with Apple and Peach just to get 15 yearolds into it till they go hardcore with straight flavor-less brands. Everyone whos done chew knows what it can do. Its not as bad as smoking but still damage is done.

I say this because I fell in the trap....but im not as bad as my friends who are buyin a tin a day. Im not 18 but i still buy cause no one cares, i say the word Peach or Apple and no questions asked. To answer the origonal question....i only chew after a game or practice in the shower, no need for a buzz when playing.

CaptainZbubble

I'm just sad it's not as easy to make at home like other social addictions such as crack, meth, toilet wine, etc.

$5-7 a day is allot when you do the math. So i keep a minimum habbit going....plus i got braces off 2 years ago so i dont wanna mess up the gums.

CaptainZbubble

P.S- $7x7 days= $ 49 a week x 4weeks in a month= $196 per month- Thats a car payment on a shitty honda civic

Apple tastes like candy. You can't even taste the tabbaco. I got started on a straight Bandit and I never got addicted so quitting was a snap. Plus I have a hard time getting tins and end up spending like $11 for a tin so I saw no point in it and I just quit.

I think I can quit. Whenever I'm with Kristin I don't do it - I did it once in front of her and she got PISSED. Now that I'm moving up there, I think I can. We'll see...

13, but i'm not a dipper, just tried it a few times...

13?? i see a lot lot of my high school peers dip, it isnt a good habit to pick up at that age

Did you miss the part where I said I'm not a dipper?