Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EricG.

Playoff Predictions

Do you think Nashville will be replaced by LA? 5 of Nashville's remaining games are against teams well out of the playoffs. All of LA's remaining games are against western conference teams. All but 2 vs. Edmonton are against teams 6th place or better.

Can Buffalo catch up to the Isles? With 8 games remaining their only real challenges are with Montreal (x2) and Toronto. Hopefully they'll cool off Pittsburgh. Going by standings the Isles can legitimately drop 5 of their remaining 8.

I think Nashville will make it in. As much as I want Buffalo to catch up (just for some excitement at the bottom of the East) I don't see it happening.

Sabres won't make it and it Nashville has cooled a little but I would love to see them get in.

I would like to see both Nashville and LA make it but that isn't happening. I would like to see either team make it and if LA does make it their coach is definitely up for coach of the year. He has done an amazing job with all the injuries that have happened to LA.

Ya, I'd like to see Edmonton get in and take out St. Louis. There's no need to see another patented first round disappointment.