Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Netminder32

Bauer XXX Goalie Skate ... first pics

We special ordered some XX goal skates last year from Bauer for a Customer, but they didn't loo nearly as good and had the tenon guard still on them.

Those XXX are awesome.

Those are nice Goalie Skates,Is that cowling Clear? I bet all the youth hockey goalies around me will have them in the first month they are out.

Those are nice Goalie Skates,Is that cowling Clear? I bet all the youth hockey goalies around me will have them in the first month they are out.

Haha, i should've put a copyright on them. First the Black Vapors, now Blue versions.

I talked to a guy at a Source for Sports near me and he said that the XXXs will run around 600 cdn before tax but I think I may invest. My Tacks 850s have the eyelets ripped out so I definitely need some new skates. If any dealers out there are feeling generous and want to give them to me at cost let me know cause youre guaranteed a sale. Anyways thats what I have heard and the pictures look great.

haha those are the same colors as in the ice hockey section.. thockey17 you should have copyrighted them.. nice colors

lol heyy where's my recognition? :lol: ;)

That price is insane, just under $750 with tax for a pair of skates but I so desperately need new skates as my eyelets just ripped on my ccms so I am need new ones bad. I highly doubt that my dad will buy them and I think I will just end up gettin a pair of Supreme 7000s which should come down in price once these hit stores. And heres another pic of the skates I found with a better resolution.

VAPORXXXGOALSKATE.jpg

I talked to a guy at a Source for Sports near me and he said that the XXXs will run around 600 cdn before tax but I think I may invest. My Tacks 850s have the eyelets ripped out so I definitely need some new skates. If any dealers out there are feeling generous and want to give them to me at cost let me know cause youre guaranteed a sale. Anyways thats what I have heard and the pictures look great.

Get Grafs, they are better in my opinion... more comfertable.... gotta go with the leather inside, and my EEE cost only $550 Canadian ( no tax )

we got a sample and we took it off the cowling and the boot just buckled in 2 spots. also the D width skates come of the E last. there not even as durable as the vapor XXX player skates. the boot just folds when you press down on it when its off the cowling. the 7000 is the best bauer goal skate

Get Grafs, they are better in my opinion... more comfertable.... gotta go with the leather inside, and my EEE cost only $550 Canadian ( no tax )

The Graf 750 is the best constructed goal boot I've seen.