Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MNdgame

NCAA basketball

Anybody do brackets this year? If so what was your final four? I picked duke uconn kentucky and OK state, kentucky over uconn in the championship.

On a side note, I was watching CIS Canadian Universtiy Basketball and I changed the channel to NCAA and it was like day and night. I couldn't believe the difference!

We watched most of the games from around 3 on. Great day of basketball. The Stanford game was great to watch and the ending of the syracuse game was fun too. Didnt watch much of the gonzaga game though.

hahahahah kentucky got upseted!!! :P

Yeah, that puts me in first in my family pool, we each fill out brackets with about 20$ every year. I usually win, and 3 family members are already out because of the kentucky, gonzaga, and stanford upsets. I had OK State winning, so they better win, but i have a feeling St. Joes or Uconn will.

Edit: I had a perfect day with the exception of Kentucky, I was the only to guess Xavier over MS. State, and I hope Xavier wins they're next game.

I usually do really good, but this year I did horible. My final four were gonzaga,duke, st. jo's, and stanford. 2 of them are already out, and I don't know if st. jos can beet wake forest, so looks like I am really screwed.

You gotta believe in the Hawk! This city is going crazy over St. Joe's right now, I swear most of the news yesterday was covering either the Vet imploding or St. Joe's making it to the Sweet 16.