Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gongshow11

Good to see you boys again

Me too, hope this could become as great CB was in its hayday.

No, CB is nothing without these mods. It'll be better here.

After reading about everyone leaving I was extremely disappointed. I'm glad I found the link here and am every impressed thus far.

this website is looking really good. It would be great if in the future, we will have some draws/other events like cb.

The point here is the hockey discussion, anything more is a bonus.

maybe we can make this place like EMB where your membership has to be reviewed so as to not let it go downhill. I know EMB isn't good at this but most people coming here at first will be from the blue screen and if you found them to be a nuissance mods, perhaps you could not alwo membership? just a thought. Everyone will be able to read by annoyances won't be able to post??

If this is repetitive from somewhere else please delete this mods.

Everyone gets a clean slate. However, you will notice that we have a warning system. That will be used.

think taht warning system is a fantastic idea, let some one know when they do something wrong. Unlike CB, that guy just deactivated my account after i voiced my opinion on what happend, and why i think you guys left.

this website is looking really good. It would be great if in the future, we will have some draws/other events like cb.

if so, can I take the profit this time?? :lol:

but seriously, like ljack said, this is place for hockey discussion, not that other junk.

think taht warning system is a fantastic idea, let some one know when they do something wrong. Unlike CB, that guy just deactivated my account after i voiced my opinion on what happend, and why i think you guys left.

He did what?

What did you say?

Someone's acting like Mr. Hughes... :wacko:

Thanks to everyone involved in creating this new site. I have benefitted from your insights in the past and look forward to staying involved here.

Good to see everyone again. This site looks like it will be amazing.

Glad to see you got the problems worked out.

Nice to see everyone here. I used to be kewlhockey3, I chganged because of the brand in my name. Looks like a great site.

Hey everyone this is my first post on the site. I have the same name as before so you will probably regonzize me. It was kinda weird, I wasnt on for a couple days and then I find out all the Mods left. Anyways Im glad this site was made because CB is starting to turn into EMB. Anyways thanks again.