Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falcons5419

avs/leafs

I'm sure that Belak will get some kind of suspension. My guess is 3-5 games. ALthough if Vannonen was hurt, I'm sure Belak would be out for the rest of reg. season. I have a feeling the NHL will be more strict on these kinds of things for now on.

Normally I would have guessed one to three games. In the post Bertuzzi environment I would say at least five and wouldn't be surprised to see more. As the season is almost over I could see them overreacting.

I like Belak though, he is kind've dirty, but the Avs were taking runs at him after he fought Worrell (and did unbelievably well). I like both him and Perrot, I think alot of that has to do with Domi though, I just hate that guy.

Excellent game to watch, had a little bit of everything.

IMO Belak should be gone for at least the rest of the season, mainly because although he was off balance when he hit him, he could have prevented it. It may even be higher because of the Bertuzzi incident.

its funny(in a good way) how leetch's game has improved since being traded.he has always been a excellent d-man but he seems to be a completly different player now from when he was in new york.all though, if i was on a team like the rangers and i got a chance to join a playoff team, id play that much better to!

CaptainZbubble

Guest 2048
Leetch is ok. I heard him talking on the radio and he said that because there were only 3 minutes left in the game, he just went into the dressing room.

Unless he's crippled, Leetch will always say he's ok to the media. I'm not even sure that he's ever complained to any of the papers about an injury.

I have a pretty good feeling thats going to change in TO, all the Leafs will end up saying about Leetch if he's hurt is that he has a "lower body" injury, and Pat Quinn will whine about it. :rolleyes:

I just don't like seeing the avs in a bit of a slump. I am wondering if it will take a few games for all the new guys to gel. I mean...what only 3 new d-men? Well I hope they can get their stuff together. Does anyone know if Forsy will be back before the playoffs?

Forsberg is confirmed to play Tuesday against the Hawks. The Avs should be healthy come playoff time. This includes Marek Svatos who if he could stay healthy may be a stud.

Yea that was his third. He is skating now and I could see the Avs sitting Sellane in the playoffs for this guy. He has got sick stick handling skills.