Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 Easton Catalogue

Thanks to Logan for the scan. We are still working on what format we are going to use this year - but this is available for member view right now - let's keep this amongst us so if your friends want to see it, have them sign up and don't spread the link.

Skates - ONCE AGAIN, new skates out for Easton - heat-moldable SyNergys with different stiffnesses - something I thought needed to be done to that skate.

Sticks - New paint jobs/logos for the sticks. Stealth paired with a CNT blade. Got rid of the neon ST. Z-Carbon has been updated with a CNT blade.

Protective - New line of Stealth protective - will be their top line.

I haven't seen this stuff - I will update as I see it.

Awsome, getting Adobe reader right now.

Oh, wow... Just wow...

The new stealth grips are freaking sweet looking... I kinda like the black more though.

And, is CNT actually stronger than a regular blade?

Edited by Project_2501

The new stealths are ugly as hell.......The only one kind of nice is the blue one that fades to black...Are the stealth grips enitrely red? New heatley curve too

Z-carbon seem to be without the focus flex now..shaft and stick LOOK AWSOME..and they have the 350 with a iggy pattern!!!!nice nice

Also, what is the synergyII blade?? is it different than the synthesis normal!!??

I like the looks of all the new sticks. Are the Stealths still fading from black to the red/blue, or is it a darker? They seem similar to the ST in graphics, but I am not against any of the graphics this time, except for the Z-Bubble grip and ST blade. I'm a little surprised about the Green Synergy II we saw when this is coming out soon.

By any chance would I be able to get any of the protective stuff by Early December?

No

Skates - ONCE AGAIN, new skates out for Easton - heat-moldable SyNergys with different stiffnesses - something I thought needed to be done to that skate.

Isn't that five out of the last six years now?

Viewing note: For some reason Acrobat stretches the images. If you view at 75%, everything will appear more "true" and more legible.

I like the look of the new Stealths. Its hard to tell from the scans, but you can see that the weave itself is not painted--It looks like the blue Z Bubbles. Also they now have Double concave dimensions similar to TPS--what Easton jargon calls CRT--corner reinforcement technology.

Thanks for the upload, guys. With the demise of the Drury pattern in the Z-Carbon line I guess it's even more of a push to go towards a two piece shaft/blade combo.

So the description for the Synergy II blade says "Synergy SL blade technology", but there is no mention of CNT or the apparent durability upgrade of the SL balde. I don't knwo what to make of that. Is the Synergy II blade (1) simply a repainted Synthesis, (2) last year's SL blade design, or (3) this year's "improved" SL blade design? I sure hope it's not (2)!

Edited by Cheechoo

totally agree with the black UL, the white is pretty nice i guess, but black would be better, i guess its time to break out the magic marker:)

Or Protec Toe like whbd18 did to his XN10s ;)

So the description for the Synergy II blade says "Synergy SL blade technology", but there is no mention of CNT or the apparent durability upgrade of the SL balde. I don't knwo what to make of that. Is the Synergy II blade (1) simply a repainted Synthesis, (2) last year's SL blade design, or (3) this year's "improved" SL blade design? I sure hope it's not (2)!

According to the catalog, the Synergy II blades are 15 grams lighter than Synthesis blades